They saved millions

They saved millions....

Attached: nurse-2.jpg (636x333, 46.49K)

Back when I worked in a hospital in 98' all the nurses there where such fucking sluts. keep in mind this was before social media, and they were STILL acting like that, hah. I guess the type of women that the role attracts will always be attention whores, and just whores in general. The sex was good though, most of them were really young and the pussies were tight as holy hell.

Demonic

Human sacrifice type shit you see at the end of every single apex civilization

And so of course leftists love it and think its stunning and brave

Please give me sauce

>noooo you can't have a moment of fun at work
Yeah, they aren't account managers for a hedgie. Those guys do actual work.

I hate Americans.

My grandpa "died" of covid after he fell from a ladder, but the next day, bc the nurses at the hospital were only making TikTok videos and no one saw him. My grandpa died so that nurses could do 50 takes of a twerk-Tok. It could happen to you. For the love of God, I hope there's not a trending TikTok dance on the day you have to go to a hospital in America.

can confirm. it's kinda nice because they don't make you use condoms either because they know shit about healthcare and as long as you don't have aids or herpes, you'll be fine

tons of nurses have bpd though

>this will help sell our vaccine

50 to 80% of people with covid a have no symptoms
Of the rest the vast majority didn't require hospital care
Of those that did, any put on ventilation died from lung bursting.
So realistically they killed more than they saved, because they saved zero. If you lived through it then you weren't on a ventilator, if you weren't on a ventilator you didn't need to be in hospital for covid .

>stop making up conspiracies chud!

Attached: BLM Health Experts.jpg (2172x3862, 606.34K)

Nigger every Western country is apart of the NWO

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

Why do their asses look co comically big

not when they were bitching about how dire everything was an they were so overwhelmed

Attached: tumblr_1a7eda246207db77bb9b5c06136aaf13_df59a385_500.jpg (500x464, 47.3K)

Never forget the massive psyop double whammy that was le covid pandemicrino and George Floyd BLM peaceful riots that happened at the same exact time

>Shut down your businesses you super spreader so we can go march for a career criminal

I have a feeling the average normie subtly agrees with muh Far Right schizo puppy eating conspiracy theorists like me, they're just top afraid or hapless to say it

Attached: BLM Protest during Covid ''Pandemic'.webm (640x352, 1.72M)

by fucking billions

Attached: 1621011650985.jpg (1024x756, 89.4K)

Evil evil motherfuckers I unironically will never see a doctor or go to a hospital ever again

Of coarse I'm young and healthy so I wouldn't have to anyway in the first place

can you stop posting massive images of text faggot?

>I'M NO SUPERMAN

The pandemic is when I lost any faith in people. I will never forget the vaxx witch hunts, or the death stares I got for a single cough.

There were shithead nurses and doctors who fancied themselves photographers who took and sold pictures like these. Absolute vultures. I only know this because there was a news report about one of them framed as a puff piece.

Attached: 366663.jpg (1024x816, 167.06K)

less words in those headlines than your average left wing meme.

Who the fuck uses desktop mode

>nurses doing stupid shit is demonic
You are a parody of yourself.

poorfag on his phone?

>Eurocuck too cowardly to say "jews"
SAD!

Attached: 54455555.jpg (500x500, 107.2K)

I'd say a majority of users are phoneanons

He's right, you know.

The various cognitive dissonance during Covid was some of the scariest shit ever. Lie upon lie upon lie and so many people just accepted it. It exposed the timidity of modern society.

>You are a parody of yourself.

Attached: Its just a Far Right conspiracy chud 112.jpg (1080x1671, 640.91K)

No masks anywhere. Festivals everywhere. It's like it never happened.

fucking meds lol, what does that have to do with what was originally posted?

It lowered my appraisal of humanity, for sure. Most people really are very stupid.