Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a romance between 40 year old David Bowie and 16 year old Jennifer...

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have a romance between 40 year old David Bowie and 16 year old Jennifer Connelly in Labryinth?

Men don’t want that. And teenage girls don’t want that. Zero target audiences. Just creepiness

Attached: 53CBB47C-1EB0-48EB-84C8-AEEA2E577DE5.jpg (1780x2614, 879.33K)

>Men don’t want that.

op is a female

Most men aren’t pedos like you, freak

>a romance
It was a metaphor

>16
>pedo

female brain. not even once.

I sleep well at night knowing all the pedos like you are going straight to hell.

what romance?

What did the juggling balls and Bowie’s prominent crotch bulge represent

kk

>And teenage girls don’t want that
40 y/o rocker
16 y/o teeny
Ever been to a concert?

this

David Bowie and people that wanted to self-insert as David Bowie because ultimately they want to insert into 16 year old Jennifer Conelly.

>straight to hell.
no fucking human has gone to heaven in almost 100 years and hell closed its gates to us 15 years ago because the devil is trying to have a decent stablisment there.

>16
>pedo
perfectly legal in most of the civilized world because why wouldn't it be?

kek nice bait

>Men don’t want that. And teenage girls don’t want that.
Both incorrect. What you meant to say is "I don't want that. And the constantly hysterical twitter harpies I know don't want that."

It's only weird in the modern era and I think that's because of a moral over-correction brought on by actual kid diddling pedophiles infesting everything.

But up until recently it was normal for teenaged girls to have crushes on older males like rock band members...hell what do you think built the careers of backstreet boys and NSYNC?
Just like it is normal for teenaged boys to lust after Pamela Anderson of Baywatch of 7 of 9 on star trek voyager.

Now since Bowie uses her feeling for him as a way to manipulate the girl he's obviously doing bad guy shit. Same thing if there is a sexy female witch that manipulates a teenaged boy into doing what she wants.
What makes the differences in what constitutes good and evil here is how the adult acts upon the clear and clumsy feelings of the teenager.

Attached: VgtSbqW.gif (240x420, 1.47M)

I want every last one of you reading this to go out into the night and kidnap a child.

We meet back here in 24 hrs. Then we rape them all. Praise Joe Biden.

Hahahahah, dumb fucking tranny. If it was legal, men in their late 30s would marry 15y old cunnies like they used to a 100 years ago. It's pure biology running it's course.

The movie was shit tho except the Masked Ball scene, that was PURE KINO.

The singing on the labyrinth style staircase was absolutely also pure kino

I remember seeing a documentary about Bowie just after he died. There was this old dumb boomer roastie who told a story about how when she was 14 and somehow got backstage. Long story short, Bowie had sex with her (her first time), then five minutes later she has her first threesome with him and some other groupie slag. I sat there in awe of what I'd heard - alternating between "ew" and "okay..."

Then the documentary continued on as normal.

I fucking hate normies so fucking much

>Now since Bowie uses her feeling for him as a way to manipulate the girl he's obviously doing bad guy shit.

fucking moron, the goblin king is literally sarah's fantasy, he's a figment of her imagination