Movie Perfection

How can 1 movie be so perfect.

Attached: AMsMiYk.jpg (602x724, 120.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjT2gO-4hYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im just mad that hot toys never made a figure of this hulk, instead they bring out multiple versions of cuck hulk

By being the movie before it.

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (1600x900, 200.79K)

I never knew that. That sucks. This Hulk is the definitive Hulk. The movie so fucking good too.

>When Hulk looked like an actual threat

Attached: hulk dab.gif (320x180, 843.91K)

The direction and art for it was dumb. I didn't hate it, it wasn't for me.

It’s dumb capeshit. Far from perfect

Chad norton hulk>>>Cuck ruffalo hulk

Explain how it's capeshit please

Norton Hulk doesn't even have a character arc, unlike Bana Hulk.

Next you are gonna tell me it's not a great love story either

It's not. It feels like a sequel that never had a first movie. They never bother to really set up the characters' relationships in any meaningful way and just expect you to care as if you're just supposed to come into the movie pre-invested in what's going on. And don't try to tell me that it's a sequel to Hulk (2003) because the characters are nothing alike between movies.

There are only 2 action scenes in the entire movie.
Blonsky and his desire for physical strength = weak villain with weak motivation, despite a good performance from Tim Roth.
2008 CGI hasn't aged very well, Hulk and Abomination don't look at all convincing the way Ruffalo Hulk often does, so the end fight feels entirely animated and cartoonish

the action and CG is so much more legit in the 2008 version
why are you lying?
youtube.com/watch?v=gjT2gO-4hYU

AoU hulkbuster fight is just as good/better than 2008, though could do without the piss filter.

no it isn't lmao

When Betty sees Bruce at the pizza joint is pure unadulterated kino. Stay made Ruffalo

>Stay made Ruffalo
I'm not even defending Ruffalo Hulk.

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (2048x1225, 1.65M)

I just hated how they kept hulk in the shadows for that first bit where he transformed. Like i know what I'm here for just show me the hulk for fucks sake. A little sad they couldn't follow up with the leader storyline.

Now that they've introduced the illuminati are they going to do planet/ world War hulk?

Why did most other heros get sequels except the hulk? Both of them could have easily been trilogies. Specially what happened with Eric bana?

The hulk dogs were fucking awesome

Isn’t hulk a soijack now? How mighty have fallen.

The biggest problem for Hulk is the rights battle between Disney and Universal. Disney in particular can't make standalone Hulk movies without paying a bunch of royalties to Universal.

they have insane money from all those movies
they can afford it.

Yeah but why bother when the returns just weren’t worth it

Only reason Disney made a deal with Sony for Spider-Man is how massively popular he already is. Hulk just doesn’t have that same level