Lmao. Even Kirito had less plot armour than him. Retarded Americans will defend this shitty writing

Lmao. Even Kirito had less plot armour than him. Retarded Americans will defend this shitty writing

Attached: House-of-Dragon.jpg (780x438, 50.03K)

Still better than Bezos' show

Cope

Attached: 1635421401912.jpg (613x626, 194.86K)

Attached: havesexOP.jpg (337x205, 22.4K)

Not really

He’s supposed to live to start a civil war dingus of course he wasn’t going to die

Where the fuck are his eyebrows?

What do you mean "even Kirito"?
Kirito was an amazing MC.

Attached: 1631824170903.jpg (720x912, 77.31K)

People who interpret fiction through the lens of "power levels" and "plot armor" (rather than theme or characterisation) should stop watching this immediately and go back to anime/LNs/shonen manga.

Notice that the episode was going very well until the niggers showed up then the writing dropped 20 IQ points (just like blacks). I blame it all on those fucking chimp nignogs.

Shut the fuck up chud.

jon snow at battle of bastards was worse

Jon Snow in general was awful with this. Dude was a prime example of a character that kept failing his way to victory non stop. I can’t tell if it was intentional or not.

>burns some dudes guys
>they go into cave
>THREE years of fighting later the conflict is the same shit of fighting but they go into caves

test

lmao you watched it.

>Battle Scene
>Shitty writing
>Dude had 1 line in the entire episode.
I dare say this is less about the writing and more with the director, the fight scene coordinator, marvel tier editing, and them thinking the current audience needs action and dragons at the end of every episode.

Any tension this show tries to create is just gone because in every episode there is a dragon there to make everything simple. I assume they'll want us to get bored of the dragons and once they start dying they'll want us to be sad and feel some sort of connection to them. Best they'll get is twitter screencaps saying "I'll never forgive them for killing off my boy Dragon X"

Damn where have I heard that?

>"If only someone in Westeros had a similar situation where people fled into caves and then flooded the caves after locking them inside, alas nothing like that's ever happened yet"
It'd be a long time before Tywin comes up with a good plan to deal with cave people

>oh no some arrows! better retreat instead of killing them with my DRAGON

>blockade the island
>send bait ship convoy
>crabtards emerge from caves to attack it
>burn them with invulnerable dragon, they dont have scorpions
>repeat until they stop leaving their caves
>send heavy infantry niggas to clear out caves
I just dont get why those retards were losing to crab people

they're both shit. I am now fpbp, ignore veryone else post.