Movies that everyone else hates that you love

Hudson Hawk has got all the awesome action of Die Hard and all the comedy of the Three Stooges with Bruce Willis at peak sarcasm.

What's not to love?

Attached: Hudson Hawk.jpg (2536x4096, 967.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9CDs067081E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, we saw AVGN

AVGN actually got me to watch this movie and I genuinely loved it.

I watched this a couple of years ago and would describe it as 50% cringe and 50% fun.

it's alright but I prefer 12 Monkeys

My favorite time travel movie
Bruce Willis has a lot of underrated gems

Hudson Hawk fucking sucks and Bruce Willis thinks he's way funnier than he actually is.
I bet you can't wait until your favorite internet personality watches Cutthroat Island and convinces you it's actually great, just misunderstood by critics at the time.
Fucking retards, all of you.

Attached: Deathwish4thecrackdown1987.jpg (1200x675, 138.41K)

Death Wish 4 is my favorite of the Death Wish movies.

Seeing Charles Bronson going full Yojimbo and strategically getting the gangs to kill each other was a joy to watch.

Before it becomes popular opinion, I'm going to state that I loved Cutthroat Island and I wasn't even aware that it was a flop until the internet era.

Yes, it's fucking great.
A fun reaction to whites living in fear of the urban crack menace.
>Kiss your white ass goodbye my man!
I miss good movies.

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
The setting was spectacular, the effects were great, the love story was good, and I didn't even dislike the acting.

I still have my VHS taping of Cutthroat Island and never cared that it was a flop.

I remember seeing a show hosted by Lucy Lawless about historical female warriors and the one that influenced Morgan in that movie was mentioned.

If you are a fan of Frank Langella you have to like Cutthroat Island as an actual pirate.

I always loved this movie. Was pretty surprised when I found that it's supposedly bad.

Now I have to jerk off to classic Geena Davis.

Attached: earth-girls-are-easy-suntan.jpg (1920x1080, 382.05K)

grew up with the vhs because my mom being a kino elite. i know most lines
youtube.com/watch?v=9CDs067081E

i am biased but for me its 10/10 comedy

How many?

>that bush
OH LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH

I love it too user. Had it on vhs as a kid and watched it constantly.

people hate this movie?

To this day I have the Alphie robot sound of the handcuffs opening stuck in my head.

I don't know that anyone hates it except for maybe some Catholic nutjobs. But it is a widely held opinion that the movie sucks. Which it does.