Uhm, wtf?

uhm, wtf?

Attached: Fb0l515WYAAnfsA.jpg (828x774, 79.7K)

post that BMW in middle ages fantasy pic

Did you really go to CNN.com for this bait?

im just really surprised fucking CNN of all places would make such an article

The only people complaining about it are racists, their opinions shouldn't matter.

But why did you go to CNN.com in the first place?

i didnt :)

cause you're all normies and you don't know about it

>The only people complaining about it are racists, their opinions shouldn't matter.

Attached: 1580901063630.jpg (640x800, 182.09K)

actually this has been pre-bunked
science says that diversity improved LoTR

Attached: 1562365621137.png (656x772, 530.52K)

this

the orc unironically looks like a sw*dish woman tho

There is nothing remarkable about this billion dollar money laundering scheme, it will be tossed aside and forgotten as soon as next product comes along

Attached: 1662304556419277.jpg (1174x801, 140.04K)

Clickbait is CNN's bread and butter. Shit like this is always up there.

CNN has recently decided to start pushing more right-leaning content in an attempt to cater to the hardcore FOX viewers. I guess their viewership numbers were actually that bad. This along with Warner bros or was it paramount announcing they were going to stop with the woke shit. Maybe the pendulum is finally starting to swing

you didn't read the article did you? It's written by another one of these american revisionists who starts implying that Europe was always racially diverse, even though anyone who isn't British or French and is over the age of like 25 can remember a time in their own lifetime when their home country was homogenous

WB, but they made so many strange announcements I couldn't tell if it was edited screencaps

its because they got bought

Don't complain.

Attached: DjH3srDU8AAI6Cm.jpg (521x767, 51.07K)

Lies, europe is diverse, I don't want dirty french or anglos in my frozen eastern european shithole.

Wow this headline doesn't immediately come off as condescending or antagonistic. Maybe society is healing.

>That phrase
>Coming from CNN
Fake.

They're not pushing right leaning, but they are getting rid of some of people who have defined their network over the past years. I just want some freaking reporting, not leaning.

Yeah Discovery Inc. is now the majority owner of the newly merged Discovery/Warner corporation. This means new leadership at WarnerMedia which owns CNN.

CNN recently changed leadership, they fired a bunch of blatant left wing pundits like Brian Stelter and John Harwood.
I guess "get woke go broke" holds true.

Are we finally gonna get the real facts about the ancient aliens?

racist website

CNN is under new ownership and slowly pandering to the fox news crowd.

The whole internet is raisist.

>the orc unironically looks like a sw*dish woman tho

Attached: 2094850925953252.jpg (629x936, 65.91K)

LAWD

>"wokeness"

Attached: piersmorgan0805c[1].jpg (1200x800, 59.13K)

this, headline skimmers that share their "opinions" should be euthanized

yeah, troons also look like sw*dish ""women"", i agree

The cast being all while didn't save this from being shit. The problem is the writing and direction, not the casting choices, although they don't help.

Attached: 1662125439881756.webm (1248x520, 2.83M)