Based Pharazon edition

Previous

Attached: 785645.jpg (1080x754, 529.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TVGuide/status/1565812560485654530?t=ciufaJISqCOkmo6itDLVJw&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adar when?

Jack Black is in ROP??

Why did Amazon make a LOTR TV show when they didn't have the rights?

not sure, but next episode is possible since Arondir got captured by orcs

Slim Shady is the other Blue Wizard btw

isn't gayladriel happily married? where's her husband? why is she flirting with some fisherman

why is she portrayed as an immature hothead soldier when book galadriel is older than the sun, a restrained and wise mage who doesn't sperg out like the rest of her kin?

what happened to the noldor killing the teleri?

why do some elves have hair that's obviously cut into a fade with electric clippers?

why do the armors look so cheap?

why do the action scenes have so many cuts?

But they did have the rights. To LoTR. Not these stories they are actually adapting. But only virgin incel terrorists care about all that nerd shit, anyhow.

Brehs

Attached: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Rings.of.Power.S01E01.Shadow.of.the.Past.1080p.REPACK.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_00.01.04_[2022.09.03_17.03.40].jpg (1920x800, 846.05K)

From Unfinished Tales. The Istari belonged solely to the Third Age. They first appeared in Middle-Earth about the year 1000 of the Third Age

Attached: Istari.jpg (3072x4080, 2.73M)

This feels like it should've been made into an animated series. Arcane had the same approach as this show and turned out good.

Attached: 3242345.jpg (1080x1080, 57.26K)

THIS
SHIT
IS
SO
BAD
ARGHHHHH
AHHHH

Attached: stunning and brave.jpg (2535x1077, 467.04K)

In "The Peoples of Middle Earth" it says the Istari arrive in SA 1600

WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO??! WHY DOES IT LOOK SO CHEAP???

who is this?

I like the swords. I hate all the short haired duded.

Pharazon and his oc son called Kemen
Maybe they will appear next episode

and then she fucking jumps in the ocean
lmao
lol
a bunch of flying fish fly out of the sunset towards their boat and the elves start singing choir hyms and then she jumps in the fucking ocean

"sometimes we cannot know until we have touched the darkness"
*jumps into ocean*

this is the stupidest shit ive seen all year and you braindead idiots are the reason they make this kind of garbage instead of good shows

He'll be playing Tom Bombadil in season 3

HAHAHA AND THEN A WILD JESUS APPEARS IN A METEOR

Pallando and Alatar the blue.

Do you have a page I can refer to? Not that I doubt you, but that is one book I do not own and cannot reference on my own

christ, i thought, well theres a general maybe its not as bad as those memes made it seem

but its even worse
that first episode was TERRIBLE

Attached: jesus meteor.jpg (2553x1049, 495.81K)

Could they have picked a more boring time to set the show?
We could have had
>Battle of the Powers
>War of the Jewels
>War of Wrath
>War of the Last Alliance
>Dagor Dagorath

And many other key events in Middle Earth history but instead we get a weak story set during peacetime supposedly about the forging of the rings yet takes so many liberties and changes so much that I can't even be sure if the writers have read and studied the literature.

Dont have the rights. Would actually require someone competent running the project. I'm actually grateful this is non-canon fanfiction.

They studied just enough to give us a nod and a wink in between shots of Galadriel twirling in the air to kill trolls

Didn't he live 1500 years after Sauron made the ring and destroyed Eregion?

its a blessing since the next remake wont just shit on our face with stronk female characters on every piece of grass

yes i believe that diversity bullshit is dying because it hurts the $$$

Just like they could've done so much with the star wars sequels. These new shows aren't made lovingly by lifelong fans as a tribute, theyre made by politicians who resent these cultural milestones from the last generations.

I need morf wank material

>yet takes so many liberties and changes so much that I can't even be sure if the writers have read and studied the literature
I'm sure Amazon's lawyers were very thorough with the material to know what they aren't allowed to adapt.

No, they aren't made by spiteful politicians. Everything is made by cold corporations doing whatever they can to squeeze out an extra penny for their shareholders

Compressed timeline

Shush. Get outta here. We Mighty Morfydd Power Rangers now.

morfchads, check in

Attached: morfydd18of1000.webm (1544x714, 2.1M)

AYO WHERE DA ELVES AT?

Should I watch? If only because there is nothing else worth watching at the moment?

Turn your brain off.

REMOVE ELF

Attached: knife ear detected.webm (1276x532, 2.85M)

They don't have the rights, it's just LotR and the appendices. Everything else like Silmarilion is out of their reach.

whats wrong with these attention whoring morf posting..

fuck your ugly hag its the worst character in history

Attached: Galardlriel.jpg (439x929, 59.17K)

I don't understand who eventually ends up getting jailed? It's Galadriel?

Attached: jail.jpg (1612x1612, 110.43K)

elf butts

Yes!

Attached: morfydd7of1000.webm (1920x800, 2.44M)

>check in

Attached: 1662218517498641.webm (1920x800, 164.69K)

*grabs crotch*
*smacks lips*
*bobs and weaves*
I FINNA COP DAT RANG

>posts the same ugly grey gifs over and over againnn

>im morrfff posting yeee

fuck you and fuck this show

Attached: weeb.png (1024x898, 1.3M)

>tells her to kindly fuck off at first
>exposes her identity
>lets her on his own raft anyway later

Wtf was Sauron's mindset in that moment? Dude acted like some Any Forumstard

The niggress is out of place but her dialogue is fine and her acting is fine despite this. I like her. She's not obnoxious unlike the goddamn protagonist.

Couldnt find the exact passage. But i did some looking and apparently the notes (which i assume is where this all comes from) says basically that the blue wizards came much earlier than the other Istari "at the same time probably as Glorfindel".

They really want the shipping audience, kek

twitter.com/TVGuide/status/1565812560485654530?t=ciufaJISqCOkmo6itDLVJw&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220904-194544.png (1079x1090, 767.48K)

The high king will probably be pissed Galadriel didnt stay on the ship

So they should women fucking love that shit

reminder galadriel is married lmao they're turning lord celebrimbor into a cuckold

I actually enjoyed episode 2

Attached: 1659212217750173.jpg (441x477, 13.62K)