You know what? Maybe he wasn't so bad after all

You know what? Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...

Attached: Capture.jpg (649x523, 68.79K)

he probably is lurking here

Well? Did she name one?

Seems to make sense

What do you think?

t. he creator

go on youtube and search up female comedy and the main channel putting up every title is referring to sex or vaginas or periods. Everything is true and schneider is based for exploiting young women in their prime (16-18 range)

Why is every female comedian "joke" about her pussy or men? Or just being a female? It's astonishing that male comedians can joke about actual things they've observed but women literally can't do this

well, hes right, women arent naturally funny and theyre shitty writers.

>claimed
>alleged
I hate these bullshit accusations that people make whenever they see a person being dogpiled by other accusations with no concrete proof behind them.

Mae West
Lucille Ball
Mary-Taylor Moore
Carol Burnett
Elvira
Dolly Parton

Women are solipsistic narcissists.

even if true, this is the worst the could dig on this guy

The only example I can think of a female comedian who doesn't resort to those jokes is Tina Fey, although I don't care much for her writing outside of 30 Rock and Mean Girls.

who wrote their shit though? bet it was a jewish man and not them

West, Ball and Burnett all wrote their own comedy. Parton writes her own songs and is quick witted during interviews. Elvira most likely writes her own stuff. Don't know about Moore.

These are all old as fuck women or dead. Name me a funny woman from the last 15 years please.

Was Bella user wrong about making fun of Victoria Justice?

Attached: 1662264309979373.jpg (1520x1454, 1.01M)

Moving goalposts is sad. Name a single funny comedian in the last 15 years period. Protip: whatever name you drag up started doing comedy much earlier than that

None of those women are funny. You left off the only actually funny woman, Joan Rivers.

You're gargling, contrarian.

Ok but half of these are basically "look at my big tits lmao"

bros, i'm starting to think physiognomy is real