Just two dudes casually strolling hundreds of kilometers in the mountains in their fancy clothes

>just two dudes casually strolling hundreds of kilometers in the mountains in their fancy clothes

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-15h12m04s984.png (1920x800, 2.24M)

They flew the eagles to Khazad Dum.

Hahaha it looks like a fucking video game cinematic. 1 billion, Jesus Christ.

They took eagles

Modern writers, or normies in general, have no conception of distance or the reality of traveling distances without cars or trains. These are the same people that think there were black people all over the world at all times, since "people travel." They don't even consider what its like to walk 25-30km a day for a week, or what its like to sleep outside, or what the travelers would even it. I suppose the elves have lembas, but they are still sleeping outside in all weather.

you realize eagles are highly intelligent with their own societal structure? they are not just going to ferry elves around for fun

what do the dwarves eat?
why is the main entrance a single sized door?

Hungry eagles give lifts to fellow elfs

these high elven lords would also never go near a dwarven hold without guards. It's just insanity.

They grow vegetables using a complex system of mirrors to get sunlight.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-09-04-15h24m15s125.png (1920x800, 1.96M)

>Celebrimbor: yo I need my gigafurnace by spring, because reasons
>Elrond:it's cool, I'm best buds with the dwarven prince, let's walk a couple hundred kilometres
>ah too bad Celebrimbor, now that we have spent 30 seconds here it appears you have to walk back home alone
>Celebrimbor: perfectly understandable, I'll do just that, cheerio.

In the actual LOTR lore, not amazon lore, they trade for all of their food with humans. In fact, they are responsible for teaching humans quite a lot about farming specifically so they could grow food to trade with the dwarves so the dwarves could focus on other things. The dwarves are said to be capable of growing their own food, but would rather focus their attention on other crafts like metal working, road building, and construction, so the more they were able to get through trade the more they could focus on the other stuff and the better they became at their crafts. They pretty much groomed local human populations specifically to do all the stuff they didn't want, like grow food

Also the west entrance is not the main enterance. The main entrance is on the east side, the west door was made specifically for elf visitors from Eregion. Once again talking about real LOTR lore I haven't watched the amazon show.

They fast traveled, duh, Elrond has been there before.

That looks like a videogame wtf

Fast travel is the norm in fantasy shows now plus with so many characters already you shouldn't be surprised. Need to make room for the qt hobbit stuff

It looks perfectly fine you autists.

Looks like a PS4 videogame cutscene you mean.
Amateurs can outpout something better using S2FM.

This, although I think show makers mostly realize this and put in diversity for other reasons, but it's very immersion breaking that every setting is depicted as racially heterogenous when there are no good reasons or explanations for that. Vidya has that fault too.
It makes sense that Umbar would be racially diverse slave trade and trading center in a certain geographic location. But not fucking hobbits being both black and white living in basically notEngland or some other northern European equivalent.

>They grow vegetables using a complex system of mirrors to get sunlight.
It would make more sense if they grew fungus in the dark, at different varieties of subterranean bugs and had farms for blind cave fish or lobsters.

pretty accurate then

I'm confused why he just left Celebrimbor there? Why not invite him in?

>Need to make room for the qt hobbit stuff
'ate hobbits
'ate dwarfs
'ate kender
'ate pecks n' midges
'ate gnomes n' ugnaughts
luv Kael
simple as

Attached: KAEL.png (414x322, 188.31K)

Wouldnt it make more sense for a people who live in caves to farm things that grow in caves? Like mushrooms and the like?

They took horses, they're just off screen.

why does it look so fake

because it doesn't make sense as real to your brain
it can tell something is off

Because middle earth isn't real.