What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: The_Wire_Dangelo.jpg (506x316, 53.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZj7-qaOjrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga be playin chess 'n sheet.

lackin' melanin

he couldnt find wallace

Being born Black.

>makes your bix nood show seethe because it’s more popular than watching boring government “satire”
youtube.com/watch?v=CZj7-qaOjrE

Attached: Dexter.jpg (1600x900, 329.17K)

he couldn't breathe

Attached: 657427568.jpg (480x360, 10.29K)

>Le chess scene!

Attached: 5A296104-5AF0-40F4-9634-62D592F05719.gif (255x255, 13.11K)

I wish the show was just weebey stink and friends running around eating spicy food blowing up cars and fucking drunk bitches

YOU THINK ROLAND MCDONALD WENT INTO THE BASEMENT AND WENT "HEY MR NUGGET, YOU DA BOMB, HERE HAVE A BLANK CHECK WITH MY CLOWN ASS NAME ON IT FOR YOU"? NAH NIGGA'S STILL IN SOME BASEMENT THINKING OF SOME SHIT THAT MAKES THE FRIES TASTE BETTER
Also how much of a fucking loser did D have to be to get cucked by Lester fucking Freeman?

I was unironically really surprised at this scene, probably the first show that I've seen where one of the main protagonists dies that early.

PAAANDEMIC, GOT THAT PAAANDEMIC

Attached: file.png (480x360, 192.19K)

Cool Lester Smooth

not watching because black people

Attached: 0E00ECEE-B237-4580-96D1-6CDA9BC1B02A.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Nah, his story already came to and end, he wanted out. Mcnulty confronting the mom was cold thugh

Pepe if he real

Do Americans really stand around on street corners selling drugs? Like how stupid is that when anyone can just pull out a phone and film them and then the law enforcement persons have proof to jail them with. It doesn't make any logical sense.

If the dealers saw that they were being filmed they'd either fuck with the guy filming them or temporarily stop selling if they thought it was a cop. It's very easy to tell when a person belongs in the ghetto vs when they don't.

>It's very easy to tell when a person belongs in the ghetto vs when they don't.
Except bubbles' actor fooled those cunts so well that some corner boy came up to him and gave him a stamp of smack for free and said "here bro you look like you need this".

Oh my naive child, do you not know how far the mutts have fallen. Our Rome will have no hero's to save her.

Trump towah!