/RoP/ Rings of Power General

Teleri swan ship (unburnt) edition

Previous

Attached: Fbu6DW5XgAEAblK.jpg (1400x925, 209.7K)

I didn't watch this show but I like hating it second hand. Thanks everyone, it's very entertaining. By rights we shouldn't even be here.

Attached: 1_HI8-qHGej0DfQc2HTXMimQ.png (1094x456, 732.75K)

girlheaddrool sucks eggs out my ass

Attached: 1662161969076143 - Copy.jpg (911x714, 110.3K)

The put black people in my fantasy shows, I can never forgive this

black people exist chuddy buddy

Attached: Rangs of Powa.png (600x450, 361.32K)

Made for BMC (Big Maiar Cock)

Attached: 234122.png (1518x848, 902.01K)

>pisses and shits herself when getting accepted for a job

I'm just a simple tolkien autist. I don't care if there are black people in Arda, but the RIGHT PEOPLE should be the black ones instead of having tokenistic casting in every character group that undermines the settings internal consistency.

I can fix her

Attached: 1662155038278258.webm (1920x800, 2.84M)

Attached: Galardlriel.jpg (439x929, 59.17K)

Hot

Attached: 1662045400615037.webm (1200x850, 2.52M)

i want to kiss her tummy

Attached: 1662101301450305.jpg (1275x1700, 1.44M)

You can't fix how horrible that stage looks. It's worse than Disney's 3D 100k screen they use instead of green screen.

Anyone else has the problem with the feeling of the Middle-Earth?
Most of the scenes are secluded by jump cuts, and all of them has green-screens as the background.
Because of that it feels like there is only life in these certain scenes where characters talking, while the rest of the world doesnt feel lived in, it feels non-existent.

Attached: 1 billion dollars.png (1918x818, 2.9M)

Your poor waifu actress can't live up to Cate's beautiful, intimidating, confident portrayal of Galadriel.

Attached: images (17).jpg (200x252, 6.32K)

this TES6 game looks pretty good

Attached: ATSXsYwGrlmcnwsK44nv5A.jpg (1200x675, 90.9K)

morf

Attached: 1504548831503.jpg (580x563, 236.46K)

What a waste of money.
>used once turned into firewood after
Firewood if we’re lucky, that is, they probably used toxic paint.

i once saw morfydd clark walking through a mall and she was laying a 30ft unbroken turd behind her as she went. it didn't even phase her.

>all of them has green-screens as the background.
No they are not
They shot 30% of the season on location, although alot of that will be harfoot and southlands stuff

Attached: 756434.png (1902x802, 3.1M)

if this came out while we had these mid tier medieval fantasy shows going id nut.

Just wait til we put niggers in the next exodus remake

I like how Elrond and Celebrimbor walked from their city to Khazad-Dum and didn't bring horses, supplies, or even change their clothes. Not seen teleporting like this is Seasons 7 and 8 of Game of Thrones.

It was a different age.

Elves and dwarves didn't even lock their homes or have to change clothes while traveling.
They probably had a lemonade and lembas stand every mile or so.

Anonymous
09/04/22(Sun)09:17:07 No.173640617

Just read that Bezos only has rights to LOTR and the appendix and not the actual Silmarilion itself, so they literally have to make it different. IP laws are stupid

That scene felt real cheap. Particularly if its mean to be the Sirannon's valley.

the map showed it as pretty close by. in the books they'd just walk around the forests singing. wouldnt put it past them to just walk over there in 3-5 days on a loaf of leaf bread.

>i'm cold!

i thought elves weren't pussies

I really want to taste leaf bread

They can still die under extreme circumstances, Galadriel experienced this first hand

Attached: TN-Fingolfin_Leads_the_Host_Across_the_Helcaraxe.jpg (634x960, 120.09K)

>Elves and dwarves didn't even lock their homes
I highly doubt that, what with how some of the locals look.

>the map showed it as pretty close by.
Yeah but even without knowing the distance, knowing the scale of middle earth I don't believe they'd travel there in 20 minutes. It'd be days at least. It also makes Celebrimbor seem lazy because he didn't pop over to ever see the marvels of Khazad-Dum like he was excited to.

Attached: first age Men.png (1920x800, 1.23M)

Am I the only one who think this ship isn't suitable for long voyager in open sea? I understand it's a one way journey, but they still need supplies and preparation to get there.
The ship and this whole scene looks like 30 min ceremonial parade than making a journey to Valinor.

>peter jackson did better with 300million than amazon with 1 billion

Galadriel is pretty cute

s1 costs are $465m, the 1billion is just a marketing figure and represents the cost for multiple seasons
Bigger number is just for the the headlines

Makes Elrond even lazier for not visiting Durin for 20 years if he was a like a day's stroll away.

Vikings used rather similar longships to get from norgay to america

I feel like all the talk about whether the Harfoots are Black in the books is a distraction from this point. Even if Black people didn’t exist in Middle Eath (they do) or in medieval England (they did), and even if making the character Black did muddy parts of the story (it doesn’t), it would still be worth doing, because a popular show doing what little it can to promote inclusivity and understanding is more important than remaining slavishly devoted to the source material.

This teleporting around between locations was one of the big sins of the later GoT seasons.

That bothered me too, no bodyguards, no attendants....

make what different?

i dont know dude.. its the most expensive looking show i have ever seen it looks like a really expensive movie and looks about 10 times as expensive as any of the shitty marvel shows...

So this tv show proves that black people existed in middle earth sometime in the past, however, there were no blacks in middle earth during the time of the lord of the rings trilogy, does this mean they were genocided at some point? When do we get to see a film adaptation of the great middle earth negro exodus?

How would black people get to medieval England, they never even invented a boat you fucking spastic

They did it, they did the thing

Attached: 835663.jpg (872x786, 55.23K)

From what little we've seen in the show my take on it is that the whole hobbit troupe is basically gypsies and they likely collect all manner of hobbits as they pass through. Not sure how that works exactly but it's magic bullshit. Literally any group of people in that entire setting was generated out of thin air using magic one way or another.

Not canon anymore.

I never understood why it's so important that characters be white in fantasy stories

I can kinda understand no bodyguards since they're suppose to be orc free, but for attempting the 'diplomatic act of the century' they should absolutely have some attendants. And some fresh clothes.