I just started watching this. Episode 4 of season 1 is literally about guys being raped by a giant bug

I just started watching this. Episode 4 of season 1 is literally about guys being raped by a giant bug.

Attached: MV5BY2MwOGIyZGYtNzgxZC00N2Q5LTllYjItM2U4MTkwMDBjYzUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA5NjUyNjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1470, 83.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9nwJDjuOsTI?t=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex?

Yes, they get kidnapped by a giant praying mantis who rapes and kills them.

The whole swim team turns into fishmen and rapes/murders their coach in Season 2

I hope you're enjoying the pre-streaming monster-of-the-week format.

Yes, it’s obviously about the epidemic of female teachers molesting kids.

Yes, it's very comfy. I started watching it because Charmed is one of my favorite shows and this seemed similar. I don't know why I never got around to watching it before.

Watched it recently for the first time too and loved it. Last season is shit though.

was meant to be a response to

I fucking hate how episodic shows are just dead now. Closest thing anyone makes are slice of life anime I guess.

Oh boy, wait till you get to the Hyenas episode.

Hush is still one of the best tv episodes to air, ever. But you should watch Angel instead.

I don’t understand why you guys are still shilling when the reboot is on infldefinite hiatus. Are you still on the payroll?

>Dude, what is that foulness?
That line is completely insignificant yet managed to stay in my head for 25 years.

Hyenas are season 1

welcome to Any Forums newfriend

I like The Body more

This so fucking much. Everything has to have some over arching grand narrative and I hate it. Episodic one shots with the occasional tie in to some overarching plot are far superior but no one ever does it that way anymore. Even fucking Star Trek dropped episodic format for season long plot lines.

We need to go back.

>Seasonal plotlines
I wish that were a thing. Now all franchises must keep going forever so there are always loose ends, maybe a final scene of some weird shit at the end to imply things aren't over. Then it ends when the series can't be milked further.

The Zeppo is the best

For me, it's that one where the nerd guy casts a spell to make him the main character for an episode.

Oh fuck forgot about it. Yeah might actually be my favorite. I wouldn't say it's the best, but the bomb scene and the walk off at the end gave it a special place in my heart.

I wouldn't say an episodic structure is superior, but it's not inferior either, even though it's basically treated as such now.

1 Charisma
2 Michelle
3 Sarah s1 while she still has baby fat face

Superstar.

All of those mushy Buffy/Angel scenes became 100% worth it thanks to that episode, biggest laugh the show ever gave me was Xander walking in on one of their "muh tragic romance" bits

I think it is, but I will acknowledge it's probably a subjective preference.

I feel more satisfied when a plotline can start and be resolved in a single episode, with all the character development and interaction that brings, in one nice 30 minute to an hour show. The modern never-ending-narrative format bothers me because I never really feel fully satisfied at the end of an episode, just obligated to keep watching to get answers (and more questions) next episode. It just never ends. I get that it's basically a requirement for streaming services to operate that way but it bothers me.

I also tend to loose interest in grand narrative type shows by like the 3rd or 4th season, but that doesn't happen with episodic shows.

Should have ended after season 5.

It should have ended at 3 when they blew up the school.

For me it was Tara
>"Your shirt"

Attached: EMP7w7mXkAojmCP.jpg (767x767, 70.96K)

Best is a mix of episodic adventures with an arching background plot as a bookend, like Buffy and Angel

but it wasn't "rape" rape
anyway wait until you get to the fish boys

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 7.05K)

For me, it's Tara... in Supernatural.

Attached: goth gf.jpg (352x450, 13.73K)

4 Anya
5 tara
6 willow

Tara is the fat chick left over at the end of the bar at 4am. Decent roll in hay then you wake up next day.

No it wasn't.

Season 4 had some good episodes, but the main storyline was crap. I think season 5 was decent. Though, the first 3 are the best.

Attached: glory.jpg (182x277, 7.45K)

Tara both looks and acts exactly like my Mom. Including the fact that my Mom was a wicca. Only difference is that my Mom wasn't les (obviously).

Buffy was my Mom's favorite show and I have seen every episode of it and Angel like 5+ times because of her.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Based Xanderchad
youtu.be/9nwJDjuOsTI?t=40

:/ meds

Sex with season 6 Dawn.

Can we just appreciate the short skirts and dresses they had Buffy in during season 1

what did your mom feel about tara lol
full denial about their similarities?