Why are there black hobbits?

Why are there black hobbits?

Attached: quote-the-hobbits-are-just-rustic-english-people-made-small-in-size-because-it-reflects-the-j-r-r-tolkien-38-29-40.jpg (850x400, 79.89K)

You get black English people

The existence of "English" people is a Any Forums psychop
The only people who have existed on those isles are multi-ethnic british people

>using physical attributes to represent character traits redundantly
fantasycucks are beyond help

Why don’t you have any friends?

>manlet rage
like a pottery

I'm 6'10

>multi-ethnic
this faggot thinks britain was full of niggers, muslims and chinks

get some stilts, manlet

>>multi-ethnic
anglos, saxons, welsh, cornish, danes, scots, normans, romans

all whites as snow and spoke the same language, you got btfo

I do, but none of them are niggers.

What's psychop? Is that like a pokemon move?

king of manlets

HOBBIT LOOK LIKE DAT!?

Attached: 1630199525638.jpg (1408x1469, 1.41M)

black british aren't legitimate yet they're massively overrepresented in judeo-saudi-bongland media

>and spoke the same language
romans spoke english? ethnicity isn't the same as race

I've visited London before, there were black people everywhere. Not as much as back home, granted, but it's not white.

Yeah, but they're all in London. Blacks are about 3% of the total population. Imagine if I went to Atlanta, Georgia and assumed that represented the general US population.

Some kind of institutionally-destructive set policy. This era is a fucking joke, everyone know that. Some mean to gain by it, but everyone *knows* it. In Chinese pop culture casting a black person is lazy characterization for "yeah, this charcter is a fucking joke- laugh if you can be bothered to". They're getting the future, so get used to tha

>user is a Gen X black guy
>AND REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF
>WE SOLVED RACISM
>I WAS THERE, WE DID IT
>IT WAS HARD, BUT WE PULLED IT OFF
>WHAT THE FUCK DID WE LET HAPPEN!!!!!!?????????

Unironically, it was probably the fault of some woman for reason of career advancement.

There were virtually no blacks in England until ‘windrush’ in the 1950’s, and even then they weren’t really considered citizens for decades after they arrived.

I feel nothign but disgust for these fuckers, and, yet, give me black and white photos of random blacks people in their suits and ties and the women in their dresses in the 30s-50s acting like civilized people and playing cards and they come across as likeable. It's the nature of their modern culture/character that is repellent, not the happenstance of their skin being the same colour as shit. Whites have also fallen on hard times too. England didn't use to have chavs or an obese underclass.