Which scene was the worst so far? This or the troll jumping scene?

Which scene was the worst so far? This or the troll jumping scene?

Attached: 1662127006512381.webm (1120x466, 2.27M)

All of the scenes suck
It's just ASS
Makes me wanna have a diarrhea donkey dump in my mouth
It's worth than anal fecalage running down a bison's balls
This TV show SUCKS!

I'm surprisingly okay with this series so far
I expect they will poz it after a few episodes or maybe even season 2
The nigger inserts have been fine except for the old nigger reading the runes. Niggers can't read

>one day our true king will return
what did they mean by this?

The scene where Galadriel's brother explains to her why rocks can't look up or some shit.

I think its an aragorn prophecy
But anybody will interpret this to whatever bias they have

Like the azor ahai in GoT or the messiah in Judaism texts

This. The jump was turbocringe, but at least it wasn't some hamfisted "sub"text meta commentary about the virtues of white guilt.

Morgoth = trump = hitler

Chuds are lurking in the shadows, waiting for their king

its a reference to q user trumptards

No it’s not

the scene right after this that introduced the black elf's obvious human woman love interest with the cleavage

Everything invloving Galadriel.It's all a massive fucking insult to the character.

You know what...if you think about it...this COULD be seen as analogous to current issues we are seeing today.

Seething chud can not stand the sight of a strong independent woman

good evening i love women

Attached: harfoot.png (882x848, 541.54K)

Literally nothing wrong with that scene.
Worst ones:
- battle hardened elven dudes get steamrolled by the troll without landing a hit
- chat between Elrond and Galadriel after Gil Galad handed out the Valinor visas
- Galadriel swimming around in ep2

I've not seen it and I never will

I can't take any scene with Lenny Henry doing the silly voice seriously

Actually based, why waste time on media created just to make you angry?

This scene can go two ways as the show progresses:
The message is that the elves must learn to forgive the humans and live with them as friends-> good message, scene saved
The message is that humans need to pay reparations for their crimes and be under the elven boots controlling them just in case -> Bad message, this scene is unprecedented cringe.
I fear they are going for the latter, but I am still on hopium for the first.

>browner of skin
>why are farmers tanned, must be because they are negros and not because they work out in the sun all day.

No turning a good character into a retarded whore and giving her a comming of age arc despite already being thousands of years old pisses me off.

t. chud

Attached: 1662133347975394.jpg (1120x466, 78.54K)

2006 was a long time ago bro. Nobody talks like this anymore.

He is not related to Elwing and Eärendil and should have a human lifespan like a normal half-elf.

Nigger

The white incel literally hoped Sauron would return to kick Elven assess. They want to paint the humans as being on the wrong for wanting Trump to return.

biden cheated, trump will return

I thought so, but then niggolas seems to empathize with the humans unlike the other elves, so the show seems to be unsure about what the message is and could really go either way.
Probably a case of the show being written by a corporate board instead of a small group of writers with a vision.

penguinz or moistcritical or whatever the fuck your name is
leave and don't come back

is this the only scene where everyone is white? (aside from the puerto rican with a buzz cut)