/got/hotd/

Blacks and Greens

Attached: EnnRE-9WEAMD-a_.jpg (2048x1078, 268.32K)

>everyone is wh*te
I hope that the artist gets cancelled.

i would like to merge green and black.
is that possible?

Attached: 1661582386932609.jpg (1280x4019, 1.85M)

Attached: longboi d.jpg (1400x1000, 245.18K)

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Attached: Arthur Dayne.png (723x944, 569.36K)

Nice to see them getting along for once.
>Kid Aegon already has his moustache
Based

Attached: The Moustache That Was Promised.png (352x657, 290.67K)

Attached: praying.jpg (1920x1080, 251.16K)

Why do people keep drawing Rhaenyra as a fat queen?

Attached: isreal.png (500x500, 38.93K)

kek, saved

Alicent's idea was to just marry Rhaenyra and Aegon. But Viserys didn't want to piss off the Velaryons for the millionth time.

She's cute you guys are gay

Attached: cutie_r.gif (540x432, 2.3M)

Attached: 1561442213134.png (1696x905, 497.42K)

It the books people said Rhaenyra should have been married to Aegon. So that would have resolved the issue. Viserys said no, for the simple reason GRRM could not write the lore and story if Viserys did that.

she's literally a tranny

she CAN BE cute when she dresses and acts like a woman and a troon

>no wiki mega chads

we're eating good next episode daemonbros

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 239.48K)

She got FAT after the birth of her third child

Aemondbros....the little strongs will bully our boy in the tv series....

when its gonna come out ?

>Two active threads in the catalog
We're stretched thin

Attached: gaemon ii.jpg (540x1053, 369.87K)

It's how she was described. She got thicker with each pregnancy, and she had six.
What confuses me are the artists who draw Alicent as an old lady. She was barely in her 40's by the time the war was over, and described as a wall dodger.

sunday for muricans but 3 am monday morning for me

Here are the three kinds of Dornish, so you people understand.
>Sand Dornish, the least populous and important of the three, basically breed great horses and badly survive in the wastes/malpais, basically bandits and mutts of every invasion losers end here.
>Salty Dornish, aka Rhoynee cuck babies, they mostly live in the coast and are mutts of mostly Rhoynee descent, pushovers.
>Stone Dornish. Basically ultra - chads First men with some andal blood, kept to the mountains, best fighters in gurilla warfare along the sand dornish, all the cool Dornish come from here.

Attached: asoiaf__dornishmen_by_anthenora-d67zfao.jpg (1024x725, 165.48K)

Can't wait desu, best part of the show.

Attached: basedmon.jpg (1920x2088, 457.11K)

Daemon in Episode 1 really was a boner killer.
Daemon in Episode 2 was alright, but turned into a cuck.
An episode based around him will probably be awful.

I WANT DUNK AND EGG ADVENTURES.
I AM TIRED OF ALL THE COURTROOM INTRIGUE
ALL I WANT IS A TRAVEL KINO WHERE DUNK AND EGG VISIT THE PEASANTS AND THE INNS AND THE TAVERNS AND SLEEP IN HEDGES
THAT ONE EPISODE WHERE DUNK PAYS A PEASANT WENCH TO SUCK EGGS BALD HEAD, YEAH
I WANT THIS SO BAD BROS

i also chuckled and suckled
saved

We should have a leak by this time tomorrow.

On the surface Dany looks like an underdog who grows into a strong and decisive leader trying to fundamentally reform a shitty society - a perfect hero character for the oppressed. Bookfags know it's not nearly that simple and her actions do not necessarily change things for the better, but the show whitewashed her hard (before suddenly swerving back into her intended ending at the last second) and removed 99% of the world's complexity, making her seem far more justified than she really is.

Not literally

START THE THIRD THREAD BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Is she was as L A R G E as Green propaganda claimed I would become a Black supporter overnight.
Viserys pickled the wrong decision every dam time. I'm beginning to have a hard time believing he wasn't trying to deliberately set up a civil war.

Attached: 1661343865898385.png (410x598, 186.28K)

Kek, best boi.

She's non-binary which means sometimes she's a man, she's a biological woman who is sometimes a man, that's a tranny user

It's kind of not fair. Everybody will remember Emma D'Arcy multiseason leading actress performance and forget about Alcock.

Attached: Rhaenyraa.jpg (786x793, 80.65K)

I'm guessing he also didn't have the heart to force Rhaenyra into marrying her much younger and frankly quite assholish brother.

I will now join the blacks

Jon dying and him being a Targaryen both meant nothing.

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

I WONT FORGET ALCOCK, I WANT ALCOCK'S PUSSY, I WANT TO MARRY ALCOCK

>I WANT ALCOCK

You want all cock? Fag

i cant wait for her performance tbqh

>shit ever since they cut out Lady Stonheart
>not since they ruined Robb's tragedy and thus the Red Wedding by just having him break his vow because he saw a camp-follower with a pretty ass

Its biggest sin however is the fact that they made the Others and Wights both be a one-hit-kill to dragonglass, thus ruining any logic of why the Children and First Men would have to team up to destroy the Children's creation.

Attached: CredulousSnow.jpg (221x236, 34.66K)

it made dany lonely and horny enough to destroy King's Landing

Attached: game-of-thrones-season-8-daenery.jpg (768x432, 31.71K)

Wait for SNOW to see the true purpose

>Viserys pickled the wrong decision every dam time. I'm beginning to have a hard time believing he wasn't trying to deliberately set up a civil war.
Viserys I, King of the Trolls

Dany after season 4 is not canon