Why are they so dang aggressive?

why are they so dang aggressive?

Attached: 1502481330682.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can you be that weak

women are so fucking stupid especially pitmommies

what are the rules in yankland?
could the owner come out and shoot the dogs and get away with it ?

bred to be fightings dogs for the longest time. They have little to no loyalty, regard for their own safety or anything elses because they werent bred to be smart they were bred to be ruthless tanks. You can't just click your fingers and undo 100 generations of trait selection just cos you want a soppy pet.

Yes.

only if it also shoots the dog owners

this whore is so fucking useless

Why would normal people even want pitbulls? If you want a guard dog, what's wrong with a german shepard?

could he do that and claim trespassing with a violent animal and get away with the murder?

>could the owner come out and shoot the dogs and get away with it ?
If that was my cat, I wouldn't care what happened, those monsters would pay.

Is there any news on what happened after the clip ends?

What about the stupid cunt who let it happen?

dumb american house cat

He could probably “accidentally” hit her and get away with it. Intentionally no

Kill all shitbulls AND their owners, breeders and importers, in Minecraft.

i love that webm that gets posted occasionally of the cops in someones house and a bunch of pitbulls come at them and they just start unloading into them

i think there is a longer version where the cat gets away

They probably mistook it for a child

Attached: 1662109638508633.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

border collies were bred to herd sheep.
bloodhounds were bred to track scents.
labradors were bred to retrive downed water fowl.

pitbulls were bred for blood sports: the more aggressive and vicious, the better.

I think a lot people see pibble ownership as a point of pride, "look how big my heart is I'm taking in this misunderstood dog unfairly maligned by society" It doesn't help that they have their own fucking lobbyists spreading absolute nonsense about how they were nanny dogs.

youd think with a name like PIT BULL people would know theyre made for fighting pits

You guys are seriously clueless about pitbulls they are mostly harmless and I have the sweetest 3 year old girl who I would trust absolutely around anyones kids she would never hurt a fly

it's not a mere coincidence that most pitbull owners are leftards, they love to go to war against biological truths

I hate dogs and people who like them. The official pet for the most Low IQ individuals

100% this. Anti-racism taken to the nth degree by the people least capable of dealing with a dangerous animal

Yeah the cat survived mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vicious-pit-bulls-pull-helpless-10755320

Their genetics play a role, but a lot of people neglect to mention that pitbull owners usually fit a certain profile.

This is true but unfortunately they have an absove average capacity for violence. When they do decide to attack something they are much more dangerous

Shut up nigger

Here’s my shepherd. He’s a good boy.

As intelligent and loyal as it gets. I can walk around anywhere with him off-lead, I can even walk through a city and busy parks without even bringing a lead with me. That’s how much training I put in with him, which I still do daily. That’s how much he respects me and how much confidence I have that he won’t do anything I can’t predict.

In my village we will walk right past sheep or cats and he’ll look and sniff in their direction but keep walking with me. I don’t even have to tell him anymore to stick by my side, but he still gets rewarded.

The only time I hold him by the collar or put him on a lead is when I see other dogs in lead, or I can see a dumb duck dog owner which I can spot a mile away. Other than that he loves playing with other good dogs.

This stupid cunt in the video along with her fuckface boyfriend or husband should be banned from owning animals because they have proved themselves irresponsible.

Pit bulls should also only be allowed to own if you have a licence and they should be muzzled and on lead if they are outside or ever around children.

Fuck you. If you have a dog it’s your responsibility to make it trustworthy and you have to put in the time.

Attached: 651D9376-2BD7-4D04-B59D-7297384017EA.jpg (768x1024, 124.86K)

>she would never hurt a fly
until she snaps and rips the arm off of some poor kid

Pitbulls dont even make particularly good guard dogs unless they are abused to the point of being aggressive towards anything

Something like a dobermann with good guard instincts can be treated well and be a good pet and friendly towards people and animals outside, but aggressive to strangers inside the home.

Dog people are super fucking annoying and get all OMG U DONT OWN A HECKING DOG?!?! if they hear you don’t have one like something wrong with you. Remember how much they spazzed on blumpf for “refusing to get dog” FIGURES TRUMP DONT HAVE DOG HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE WHO COULDNT LOVE ANOTHER BEING WHAT A JERK!!!

Cute kangaroo

that's not even the question
the question is whether you get to kill the owner or not

Dog haters do have something wrong with them

Bet youre an incel too

>posts made moments before disaster

There's this girl in my friend group who got a shitbull and one day I couldn't hold it in any longer and told her it's a trash breed and that she should get rid of it. She had a bit of a tantrum saying it has never attacked a person but I told her that's not even the main reason. They frequently attack other dogs, cats, and whatever other creature their size.
Just a week following this the dog bit her boyfriend's forearm. It's like pottery.

Pitbulls are nigger-tier cowards dogs that only attack smaller targets and couldnt even properly kill a cat 2v1. But that cat was extremelly stupid and slow. An average cat would GTFO with such a quick run that the dumb dogs would had never be able to reach it

If you actually like dogs then you dont like pits because they were made to kill dogs. Its pretty simple I dunno why so many people struggle with this.

I hate these fuckin roasties so much its ruining my day bros. How can a bitch be this delusional and think she can handle not one, but two of these wild beasts if any problem comes up. These fat, out of shape lardasses cant even run up a flight of stairs to save their life and they think they can guarantee the safety of other people when walking around with a killing machine.
What a twisted world is this that these mentally ill hags arent being beaten on sight

Rottweilers make the best guard dogs 'cause they not very vocal: not much barking. They silently creep up on their prey then maul them to death. Based boobytrap doggo.