It's incredible how the only real criticism of this movie says "dwarf woman should have beard and elf boy long hairs"

It's incredible how the only real criticism of this movie says "dwarf woman should have beard and elf boy long hairs"

Attached: aLvp59z_700b.jpg (700x622, 96.93K)

It's not a movie, you turbo retard.

Yes it is

It's cope of the highest order. They all see the problem but can't acknowledge it. Ot's the same in Sweden where people know mudslides are bad for the country but the only complain people dare to make is how they "sometimes" lack "swedish values"

It’s incredible how much seethe this shit caused. Who knew it was so easy to trigger you?

I’m a nigger and I hate this shit. I am 35 years old and I never experienced racism in my life until they started forcing diversity down everyone’s throats. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

nigger
You just did.

It's incredible that you cut your dick off thinking you will turn into a woman. Spoiler alert, YWNBAW

Still full of forced diversity and femonist values. It's targeted at brainlets. Go tweet how you love rainbows and sunshine etc. Let the enlightened ones talk.

Scared to tell the truth.

>stale plot that's been done three times now
>dialogue so poor it's not even laughable
>I AM ACTING! HA, RAAAAM'S HORNS?

>its so easy!!! it only took $715 million to trigger you!!
ok faggot

It's because you arent allowed to say theres a fucking elephant in the room any more. You'd have to complain about the lighting or the breeze when it flaps its ears.
Same happens in real life where you have to use doublespeak about everything. Rise in crime. Lack of housing. Lack of social cohesion etc.

it only cost 1 billion dollars to ruin millions of sides world wide
OOOOOOH LAAAAAWD DEM RAAAAANGZ NIGGA

it really didn't cause that much seethe, we're talking about lotr really it's THE movie trilogy of the last 30 years and most of the fans have completely tuned out of all of this because it just isn't worth even getting angry over

what you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg that don't realize this stuff is made to subvert and undermine the originals by spiteful people, they want an angry response but ironically enough the best response to all of this is to not waste any energy on it at all and just let it pass by, not letting this taint the memory of the old trilogy

>femonist

Attached: femon-syp-front-500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.77K)

>it really didn't cause that much seethe, we're talking about lotr really it's THE movie trilogy of the last 30 years and most of the fans have completely tuned out of all of this because it just isn't worth even getting angry over
You can't honestly believe your delusion this point, especially when there are forbos of anti-rings of power threads here and twitter and facebook burning for this drama

oh but i do, it's almost a nothing burger really compared to what the series really is there should be much more anger but there just isn't and that's because people have checked out of creative media and not just this series

OOHH LAWDY LAWWWDDD ALMIGHTY DEM ANTI RANGZZZZ THREADS ON FACEBOOK AND TWATTER. SAVE ME MASSA BEZOS

to add onto this that's exactly what they'd want too, this was made to cause anger and vitriol, they then market off of that anger and vitriol, the press making divisive articles and blowing criticism out of proportion has been the main strategy for gaining publicity this last decade

If billion dollars and ip foundational to entire genre is easy i don't know what is hard