Take me back right fucking now

Take me back right fucking now

Attached: 1662182459215.png (1297x994, 1.53M)

90s waifus were peak

All we have now is Kim Wexler.

for me, it's sonya blade

forgot pic

Attached: 347733456.jpg (601x400, 99.47K)

Trinity was ugly even before the troon movie

>No Xena

Shame

I miss actually strong female characters who were human and had vulnerabilities, character conflict, and struggled with issues.

I like the present. We have Sarah Gadon, who has 6 upcoming movies we can look forward to.

>choosing Dina Meyer over Denise Richards

Attached: 1662183223456.jpg (279x312, 19.28K)

Dizzy > Carmen

>Natalie hershlag
Sage

well well well look at all these strong female characters
and here i am thinking they never existed before [current movie or show] had [feminist character]!

one of the shittiest takes I've ever seen on this board. Denise was a 15/10 in the 90s

>Sandra Bullock in Demolition Man
My ideal girl and gave me a short hair or however short/long that cut is fetish

Second Sonya Sandra Hess was cuter.

Denise is a gross fish person. Dizzy was an awesome bro marine with tits. You're gay and retarded.

Not based on looks she isn't, I prefer Dizz but Carmen is clearly better looking, Dizz has a better personality though and was pretty well an all around badass.

They literally all look like trannies

>bottom right
kys

They really had another feeling about them. Strong female characters today are like very "psychologically" weak, to put it in a way, very entitled, everything is handled to them, they are also always the smartest in the room and it's like their character exists to create some kind of ideological or political point.
There's nothing today that can compare to Dizzy Flores in Starship Troopers, which is a strong female character that you just can't fucking hate.

Hell yeah, that was peak Bullock in that movie

Attached: laninahuxley.gif (160x215, 501.69K)

>exclusively 11/10s on the top
>exclusively hideous 3/10s at the bottom
what did OP mean by this?

>Strong female characters today are like very "psychologically" weak, to put it in a way, very entitled, everything is handled to them, they are also always the smartest in the room and it's like their character exists to create some kind of ideological or political point.
Don't forget belittling men at every instance