/got/hotd/ general

The Mysteries of Eastern Essos edition
previous:

Attached: Essos, Shadowlands Watchtower 1 - Dziga Kaiser.jpg (1500x2000, 602.89K)

nth for the Corpse City of Stygai

Attached: edszqglxk1q71.jpg (1178x1500, 453.22K)

2nd For Lady Barba Bolton of Dreadfort

Attached: file.png (747x1024, 811.97K)

For me its Asshai thinking Casterly Rock is ruled by lionmen with ruby eyes who sleep on mountains of gold.

>
>I'm telling you modern humans neither need to kill for their daily survival, let alone kill humans.
Wrong, we do need to kill animals. If you don't do it, someone else does it for you.
And also with humans, murders help to reduce the population in a certain way, as well as traffic accidents, etc.

Sealord of Braavos has pet velicoraptors btw

I don't like this. Asshai is beyond its world's version of China, so it should look a lot more exotic and weird. The statues from the place are said to be painful to look at.
This is much better.

Attached: Essos, Stygai 1 - Dziga Kaiser.jpg (1333x2000, 878.88K)

TEAM anime DAEMON GET IN HERE

Attached: 324930531e0e2bb27308c94586183054.jpg (729x1097, 86.76K)

>Think a mountain made entirely out of gold exists in le distant western land
>It's actually just a giant rock with barely any gold left

>Think a massive wall of ice separate the mysterious western-northern lands from the horrors of the north
>It actually exists, and is literally a giant wall of ice

It do be funny.

What page is this again? (World of Ice & Fire)

Attached: jovan-delic-asshai-retouch-artstation.jpg (1600x1200, 366.88K)

See. Far too Western.

I'm waiting for the upgraded model with double the edge.

Attached: 1661128391409296.jpg (600x800, 80.99K)

In my Daemon-into-Asshai game I turned Stygai into my Dragonstone. It had a volcano for the dragons and would be held by the heir of the Kingdom of the Shadow

Attached: 20220620182225_1.jpg (2560x1440, 757.9K)

I know people kinda dislike this trope, but the oily black stuff really makes sense if it is nuclear and the world is some post-apocalyptic vestige from super technology. I know GRRM did exactly that for another book, but still.
Dragons can be genetically modified fucking lizards, all the weird magic stuff from Valyria can be incredibly advanced technology. Technology is indistinguishable from magic when sufficiently advanced after all.
And it doesn't even have to come into the plot, just have hints of it being the case here and there without ever even beeing confirmed.

>even the nicest of the Greens massacres by dragon a town of innocent people who did nothing to him

This one looks dwarfen

The Valyrians though Lannister gold would destroy them all
>Septon Barth speculated on the matter, referring to a Valyrian text that has since been lost, suggesting that the Freehold’s sorcerers foretold that the gold of Casterly Rock would destroy them.

I believe it's a mix of that, but also a mix of "If you try to analyze it using physics/science you're a faggot".

>Technology is indistinguishable from magic when sufficiently advanced after all
This reminds a bit of Atlantis from Disney. What was the other books, was it in wild cards?