As a black man I don't understand the hate for this. There is nothing unusual about black nobility...

As a black man I don't understand the hate for this. There is nothing unusual about black nobility. We come from pharaohs, kings and sultans. Royalty is in our genes and this series reflects that

Attached: hod.jpg (1280x720, 99.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>missing the point
it's not his position/status on the show, it's the fact that he was made black just to shoehorn in diversity

nigga you came from slaves off the coast of West Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Corlys is based, no complaints from me

You are obviously not black and are probably a huge racist.

Anyway, I disagree with the casting choice having been a reader of the books.

and that's why you didn't invent the wheel and a writing language?

Hi user, I am a regular Any Forums user and would love for you to fuck my wife

Attached: Slaves were once kings.png (497x387, 175.89K)

dumb nigger

I usually hate that but it's harmless in this case. It affects nothing to the story and that family originates from Essos anyway so it can make sense. I think he looks cool t b q h f a m

Plato was a commoner, of course he'd say something stupid like that.
t. Han China

FUCK MY DAUGHTER!

Attached: tfw he wont sex daughter.webm (1440x720, 2.86M)

>Black Europeans don't exis-

Attached: 1561208047944.jpg (572x991, 163.61K)

>t. Han China
Why are Chinese men getting into BBC?

Attached: 1644737605471.png (587x1003, 480K)

>we come from pharaohs, kings, and sultans

Attached: 828738201830.gif (268x268, 1.09M)

this tbqh

dude looks cool, simple as

Was every person on old Valaria pale-skinned with platinum white hair?

As another black man I do understand the hate for race swapping.

Haven't watched the show and the actor seems good. Having said that, it looks like we are heading into a direction where shows are more likes plays where the actors being of different ethnicities is usually a given. The audience suspends their disbelief in that way.

On the other hand, the Valyrians are from a distinct region in Essos and were all described mostly the same. I'm sure you know what so i'm not going to bother repeating it.

'Black people' in ASOIAF come from the Summer Isles, a Caribbean/African analogue. They are on the peripheral of the main story (so far). Intermarrying with one of them could be how a Valyrian descended family gains dark skin, but then they wouldn't be pure valryian.

well, this is a work of fiction. Kind of like your claims of black nobility so I guess it pans out

you are not black, and your kind have never been king in europe so stop larping as european nobilty. Still the problem is that he doesn't make sense in a "pure bloodline", or they are all black, or they are white, not really inbetween. Moreover blatant diversity quota and those wigs are ridiculous, they could have let their natural hairs at least

Literally yes

The Targaryens were, yes

Blacks were the original Israelites.

I can larp with a kimono, but I will still be a filthy wuaito piggu, not a proud nipponese, same thing for the nigger

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-22.16.08-640x480.png (640x480, 135.73K)

Woketards get upset when it's swapped from POC to white; Chuds get upset when it goes the other way. And then they just scream at each other like autistic children. Simple as.

>Having said that, it looks like we are heading into a direction where shows are more likes plays where the actors being of different ethnicities is usually a given. The audience suspends their disbelief in that way.
I agree that that would be bad. Ideally we could just have more POC creators and then let everyone make whatever the fuck they want.

Keep your mouth shut! They're not ready for that yet.

Jokes aside some niggers actually think that way. Lol.

das rite u tell em brotha

Attached: d2h.png (1920x800, 1.15M)

?

Attached: Capture.png (662x162, 7.97K)

sure, if he was part of basically any other family other than the one he's in the show and the bad dragon fuckers

and btw if you compare "sultans" to a subsharan african they would have behead you in the past, turks are not black

the OP is basically a quote from the actor
'"House of the Dragon" star Steve Toussaint addressed the racism he faced after being cast in the "Game of Thrones" prequel, saying that seeing a "rich Black guy" in a fantasy series is "beyond the pale" for some.'

>t. Han China
Lol
Saying it like its something to be proud of.
You are nothing but subhuman, small dick zerglings.

Attached: chikns.jpg (650x415, 93.96K)

It's not congruent with the story then. They only thing I can think of is to say some Valerians had melanism,the opposite of albinism, where they are born black.

The last black kings of any renown had kingdoms powered economically through slavery. When the white english abolished slavery they fell to ruin because despite centuries of commerce with the portuguese they never thought they'd try industry outside of slavery. They spent all their money on frivolities and in the end had nothing to show for it. It's almost funny. If the congolese weren't so incompetent they could have rivaled first world nations today.

Turks literally castrated blacks so they wouldn't reproduce. Same as arabs

Based Toussaint.Man knows his history.

A lying Chang.

WE

Yeah the actor is an idiot. This is a show about a group of people so obsessed with their own racial purity that they inbred themselves into madness. Having a random black dude in that lineage makes no sense and worse, it completely invalidates the entire premise of the story.

fucking kek
yes, all those melanin enriched people with stark white hair

and that's with negros boosting your stats

Attached: file.png (996x298, 24.27K)

Yeah, yeah. Heard that shit many times before. Now gtfo.

Attached: 1517830441347.jpg (650x471, 106.67K)

>pale skinned white haired people so adamant about keeping their racial purity they resort to inbreeding on a regular basis
>cast a black man

It's got nothing to do with him being a rich black and everything to do with him being valyrian.

replied to wrong user

That character still married out of the family in the books retard lmao the only difference is the skin colour

Maybe they want to incorporate a bit of real history into the show like how ancient Greeks revered the Ethiopians. Maybe say:
>as old as the Targaryens were, legend says a race of black skinned men from a long forgotten time preceded them as inhabitants of Essos. Their remnants can only now be found in the Summer Isles.

>han chinese werent effectively slaves
lol lmao first time i ever met a chink that doesnt even know his own history.
Post your hand color shitskin

You make it make sense then.

It doesn't, that's the point. You just have to eat the plate of shit they're serving you.