What did he actually do wrong again? Arrogance?

What did he actually do wrong again? Arrogance?

Attached: linkara.png (640x510, 261.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEOkyq04Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i now long for the days when people were unabashedly cringe

He's just a sperg with a big ego, but at least he's not MovieBob

There is no opinion I respect less than "If it weren't for X group we would totally be on a moon colony right now"

oney's fan base absolutely bullied him.

Stabbed Brad in the back and joined in with calling his swatting a lie.

That sounds like something Any Forums would say

ok but genuinely, if it weren't for the Serbs

LOOK! THERE HE IS! THERE HE IS!

n-nevertheless

tyrone

DON'T GIVE HIM HIS JACKET

Looks pretty pimpin ngl

>Stabbed Brad in the back
Brad is a shitty fucking friend. After his insane wife tried to attribute a facebook group to a single person with 0 proof and Brad burned a decade long friendship over it and then Lewis attempted to try talking to Brad but he wouldn't even do it. Fuck Brad, what a surprise, a former suicidal person the quickly tried to marry 2 women one right after the other is not mentally sound enough to see his wife is a nut job.

Nonce/sexpest. And dont say no that was the other guy, they were all in on it.

Doug at least actually liked the attention and laughed along for a while, before fans ran it into the ground

Wasn't it just a bunch of them being drunk at a party while JewWario molested someone

nasty nasty nasty

Attached: 1423182649607.jpg (1286x315, 80.31K)

Great work ethic. And we like that

honestly, the ultimate L for Linkara was definitely the History of Power Rangers UPDATE response he did that was the most unhinged shit i have ever seen him do.

New episodes of History of Voltage Vengerz when???

What was this?

the green m&m

There was no white zeo ranger, did he just bleach over an existing costume... Why not just be the gold zeo ranger he was awesome.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=cPEOkyq04Ko

see

Anyone have the full compilation of these posts?

Man, imagine trolling a guy for liking troons, green m&ms in 2022. What a horrible shift in culture. I want to laugh at linkara again

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (547x411, 20.81K)

People are cringier now.
It's just that it's encouraged and you're bigoted if you bully them

Me too.

Attached: 530F01F7-F8F3-4D55-9A98-93C457406565.jpg (1124x1043, 75.73K)

How dare a guy side with his wife than the people who are trying to hurt her!

All white men are rapists. Just like all white girls fuck dogs.

I honestly don't think we'd be on the moon of it wasn't for niggers
I do know we'd have less crime

>I HAVE TO PICK UP NANNA FROM THE AIRPORT AND THAN DRIVE ALLL THE WAY ACROSS TOWN!

Did Tucker ever explain why he spent a whole monologue angry about the desexifying a cartoon candy mascot?

Yeah, it's called KiwiFarms

I remember Doug making a joke about masturbating to the Green M&M in one of his vids.

The Green M&M is sexy no matter what shoes she wears

Hes a retard, his wife is hysterical, she saying shit that makes no sense. Honestly i think he was just looking for any reason to stop associating with allison and lewis and the rest after they had the nerve to point out actual wrong doing by channel awesome people.

>I’m a mental baby who can’t deal with reality
Thanks for telling us

Have you even HEARD his original History of the Power Rangers Wild force Part 1!?!

I'll give him credit for living out his tranny fetish even if it was with a manly as fuck one

You do not know him in real life. He's not your friend. You have no knowledge of what was going on. Get a clue and hit the showers

That’s a good choice though. She may have had to go manic to do it, but nobody deserves proximity to Linkara and his whole flavor of elitist prickery