I HAVE BEEN CATCALLED

I HAVE BEEN CATCALLED

Attached: twitter-destroys-she-hulk-720x405.png (720x405, 291.28K)

its crazy how the jannies are deleting all non-lotr and she-hulk threads, i bet this low effort shitpost of a thread will even get to make it to page 10

SMILE, LAINEY HULK. YOU'LL LOOK MORE ATTRACTIVE.

I bump for free

Seriously, I don't give a fuck about lotr or she-hulk. They're both bad, we get it. Who ever even gave a fuck about The Hulk anyway? Why does it even matter? Let Marvel flounder quietly so we can pay attention to people who are trying to make something that's actually worth watching.

>pissed off about catcalling
>begins twerking violently

>A STRANGER THINKS I'M ATTRACTIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I watch for she-hulk

Attached: 1662110889839122.jpg (674x680, 384.51K)

ALL I SAID WAS YOU LOOK A LITTLE GREEN AND SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR YOU CUNT

Wheres the spic edit of OP’s pic?

>She-Hulk

>She-Flop

Attached: Dwarf of diversity.jpg (674x678, 81.19K)

>put on mask
>be sexy on cam
>make money
Life is so hard!

>Turns 30
>WHY SEXY BOYS NO CATCALL SHEHULK ANYMORE!? SHEHULK READY TO SETTLE DOWN.

>NOOOO PEOPLE FIND ME ATTRACTIVE AAAA IM GOING INSANE

YOU FUCKING CHUUUUUUDS SHE HULK IS MY HULK, SHE HULK IS MY HULK, SHE HULK IS MY HULK!

>twitter-destroys-she-hulk-720x405.png

Screen shots tweets?

I've been catcalled by whores, I ignore them.

Do these retard writers forget that the only reason feminists have an issue with catcalling is because of the physical threat posed by the man/men doing the catcalling?

Are these people so fucking retarded that they don't know why they're angry about something?

There is no scene in this show where She-Hulk is catcalled. What the fuck are you guys talking about?

The hate for She-Hulk is weird. The same people hating it are the same people who defended all the jokes in Love and Thunder.

She-Hulk is at least written as a comedy, unlike Thor which is trying to have a dramatic story with quips thrown in every 5 min.

>STOP SEXUALIZING US

Nice

Yeah but she was doing it in her office with someone famous for tweaking.
I thought it was dumb but at least it was an after credit scene.

>DID THIS WHITE MAN JUST SAID GOOD MORNING?
>IAAAAAAAA I'M GOING INSANE

How many times has this hambeast ever been catcalled?

Attached: 7666B7AD-593A-4C21-BB18-BA380FF332BB.jpg (784x441, 76.83K)