The Jackson LOTR movies were already dumb action trash for teenage boys

The Jackson LOTR movies were already dumb action trash for teenage boys.

Attached: 1596847865898.jpg (510x467, 29.33K)

I loved the first one so much I never said a bad word about it. But I walked out of the second one complaining about inaccuracies.

All this talk about Tolkien has made me realize. I went and saw all 3 movies on the opening night, but I don't think I've ever watched any of them again.

Certainly true in some sense, particularly of TTT and ROTK. But come on, it's no where near as bad as it is now. It wasn't pozzed beyond comprehension like Rangs of Powah is and even the action was less cartoonish.

Yes. Is that OK?

Attached: Screenshot_20220902-170256_Chrome.jpg (985x1192, 308.94K)

>Is that OK?
No.

Attached: 1596575738966.jpg (241x209, 7.59K)

The books aren't better either.

They're better but overrated. Tolkien peaked at Hobbit.

This site was started by a teenage boy, and is for teenage boys, both literal and spiritual. If you don't like it, take your seething ass back to your troon discord and dilate. Faggot.

Attached: N.png (500x501, 556.66K)

Is the "troon discord" in the room right now with you?

They're in this thread right now and angrily replying to me

literally just like the books. Try rereading them as adult with properly developed frontal lobe. It's childish stuff.

In retrospect, I would say that the only dumb trash here is you.

>The Jackson LOTR movies were already dumb action trash for teenage boys.
No they're the best movies ever made

The ride of the Rohirrim is the single greatest scene in movie history and everything else is near-perfect too

But you're a homosexual incel virgin retard so you have to come up with contrarian takes to be NOTICED which you never will be because you're a LOSER

LOTR is Christian propaganda.

so is harry potter

It's written in fucking iambic meter you dishonest fuck. It's almost impossible for a kid to read unaided.

>I'M NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
feminist dogshit

>people used to shit on Jackson's trilogy for fan fiction, I AM NO MAN, elves at helms deep etc
>now its fine but halflings in the second age, Elves/Galadriel being portrayed more heroically than her being banned etc is too far
All the dumb shit people complain about in the LOTR movie trilogy is footnote small shit, same as RoP so far

Cope, Tolkien would’ve loathed them and you know it

what a way to expose yourself as literal clinical retard

better than leftist propaganda for minority women who won't even watch it

Christopher Tolkien did.

Look, we don't give a shit about Tolkien. He didn't know a single thing about the possibilities of Cinema as a medium. He was just a good genre writer and that's it.

>He was just a good genre writer and that's it.
i thought he wrote the second bible, best book ever full of morals, values, philosophies that can be a foundation for whole civilizations of white people

The director's cut versions are much better. Two Towers is still inaccurate trash though.

You're telling me Gimli and Legolas didn't have a corpse count competition in the books?

you cannot be homosexual and an incel
as well homosexual and a virgin, as homosexuals breed by raping kids, removing virginity
please, educate yoursel