From someone who is neither a feminist or obsessed with calling everything woke propaganda

It looks amazing for TV.
Its generally well acted except for the black woman dwarf.
Th score is generic but not offensive.
The dialogue isnt that bad.
There are 2 or 3 minutes of strong powerful woman shit but its not that obvious.
Its nice to go back to the Lotr universe but the jacksonesque interpretation feels a bit stale after 6 movies.

My main complaint is that the pacing is too slow... it suffers from the same problem as the hobbit where a lot of the run time feels like padding to get around the relative brevity of the source text....nothing happens until the last 15 minutes of episode 2

Its not a work of genius like the books, nor a faithful tribute like the movies tried to be... Its about a 6.5/10 so far.

its fine... not great

Attached: ringsofpowerpsot.jpg (1382x2048, 302.18K)

it's boring

You racist fucking chud

Allegory to racism, now i know why he had to be black.

Attached: 1662089132633572.webm (1120x466, 2.27M)

probably, but made sense within the text anyway... elves were skeptical of humans.

It has it's good points and it's bad points.
Good points: It's refreshing to see something medieval that isn't drab boring gray filters.

Bad points: Everything else.

Shan’t

It's incredibly boring and is filled with terms from the Jackson trilogy

Absolute shit. We Wuz Rangz n Sheeeeit.

Tyrone forged dem rangz nigga.

goddamn this looks silly

*Knife ears* Where does this expression come from? Certainly not Tolkien. I think I heard it first in Skyrim. But it must predate that. DnD perhaps.
A bit revealing that Tolkien didn't have any racist terms for elves in his works and so the hacks at Amazon had to inject modern terms into their show.

>It looks amazing for TV.
Stopped reading here. It looks like total shit.

Incredibly boring, i found myself checking my phone constantly. Amazon has been pretty disappointing. Halo war rubbish too

We all know how much Tolkien loved allegory. Oh wait, no. I mean the opposite of that.

It is quite poorly acted.
I'm no against using unknown actors, but it's up to the director to make sure they are doing a good job.
Line delivery is shit,
Right at the beginning when that elf servant tells elrond that it's 'elf lords only' she puts the emphasis on elf like there are non elf's running about, it's so simple but nobody bothered to correct it.
facial acting is shit too, you got galadrial just wrinkling up her nose and calling it a day ffs

Kill yourself you lying shill rat.

>it's just okay give it a watch.
You shills sound fucking desperate. Grow a spine.

i never told you to watch it... dont watch it

for me, it's the lord of the rings, the power of the rings.

>nothing happens until the last 15 minutes of episode 2
>6.5/10

These two things don't match senpai

Fucking subtle as a baseball bat to the head.

We know what your doing.

meds

>Its nice to go back to the Lotr universe
This is clearly NOT the lotr universe because the Kinslaying never happened.

It's a perfectly fine television show but people are gonna hate on it regardless.
Better than expected but still not amazing or anything. Anyone that thinks its complete horseshit clearly has some investment into thinking that way.

>It looks amazing for TV.
yes
>Its generally well acted except for the black woman dwarf.
Are we watching same show? Wooden planks all over the place.
>Th score is generic but not offensive.
It is offensively generic and irritating in many places.
>The dialogue isnt that bad.
Its nice to go back to the Lotr universe but the jacksonesque interpretation feels a bit stale after 6 movies.
Bullshit.

It was ok but boring until I realised all white men are either ugly degenerates or incompetent coward imbeciles.

Witcher novels did it first I think

>regardless.
this implies people are going to 'hate on something' despite being warned. warned about what? not hating it? are you gonna lock me in a fan pen if i don't like this shit?

>Its generally well acted

Attached: 1657931894100.png (347x319, 218.75K)