Why didn't he just take the deal and serve the 7 years? what the hell??

Why didn't he just take the deal and serve the 7 years? what the hell??

Attached: TCDBECA_IZ165-1630285588.jpg (2560x1440, 722.88K)

It's nuts that both shows had endings that made absoloutley sure I'll never watch either of them again.

To win back Kim's affection.

Yep

better cuck saul

To prove to Kim that he had changed. He deliberately negotiated a light sentence and then refused to take it to show that he was willing to face the consequences for his actions, he knew he was a bad person and knew he should be punished for it.

The Gene personality took over

Kim was a bad person as well.

Why.

it made me hate the rest of the show

>just go to prison for the rest of your life for your middle-aged ex wife who's getting gangbanged by black men

that's just retarded. kim was far worse than jimmy ever was

do you have brain damage?

>he didn't watch season 5 and 6 where jimmy was reluctant to go after howard until kim nudged him to
point on this chart the spectrum you're on.

he reminds me a bit of hannibal lecter

I think it was done to mirror Donald Trump's upcoming inditement and imprisonment, ultimately it will be viewed as prophetic. A dangerous conman and narcissist attempts to destroy the legal system, and ends up behind bars for life. The chimp with the machine gun is locked away where he can do no harm, what could be more cathartic? Great ending.

>173538393
terrible bait. young man don't you have more useful things to do with your life?

Honestly the writers completely lost it at that point. All scenes are just filler dialogue and because of the breaking bad cult following everyone will ramble "muh cinematic artistic vince gulligan gobble on me reddit twitter xD"

Even if he wanted to get punished he should have done it there and right there. Not go into this entire charade of being the best lawyer and going down to 7 and then pretending he feels guilty. Everything completely out of character. The guy jumped in a garbage can to hide from police and now he all of a sudden wants to go prison "to make up for it". His entire monologue about time traveling to get rich and then when he can actually immediately redeem himself he stalls it for an entire episode just to do this xD epic heroic court scene where he "trolls" the court and goes to prison for a long time.

absolutely disgraceful end to a mediocre series at best

Kim gets the pussy pass for no reason other than this shows last season was written by women

Imagine wasting time watching this stupid turd show only to get disappointed by the gay ending you all knew was coming.

You are a loser.

>comparing fucking with howard to the shit jimmy did as saul
lmao

He helped a lot of people. I'm not saying he didn't do wrong but Kim and chuck were equally bad people.

Nudging someone to do a defamation crime isn't the same thing as being a cartel lawyer.

Also, watch Breaking Bad.

I served the 7 years.

Attached: i drank the.jpg (1280x720, 68.3K)

>Kim and chuck were equally bad people.
Chuck was a significantly better person than Kim, but Kim was objectively a better person than Saul and it's not even close.

BCS: A man should admit his wrongdoing and take any punishment required to be forgiven.

BB: A man should control his own life but not be completely lost in ego.

>He helped a lot of people
he helped thousands of the most evil people alive, yeah. what an accomplishment.

>jimmy has scruples and will not ruin someone's life if he doesn't really need the money. if he does then he will feel bad and ruin his own career to make up for it as seen with Irene.
>kim just casually ruins some dude's life because it gets her off

You do realize that “better call Saul” is a prequel to Breaking Bad right? He obviously gets out of jail sooner rather than later considering he’s not in jail in BB

>defamation
not the point. it doesn't stop with howard. bitch literally gets off on crimes. she will keep dragging jimmy to do worse and worse things to undeserving people. The only difference is she's too much of a coward to actually gets to the hard crime stuff, like Jimmy does.

>jimmy has scruples and will not ruin someone's life if he doesn't really need the money.
he's a lawyer, he never "really" needed the money. Huell of all fucking people spells this out to you verbatim.

He didn't want to continue being Saul and to weasel his way out of his deal by lying about how much he was truly involved in everything would be something Saul would do. At the end he's Jimmy, not Saul.
Still not my favorite ending because no one would ever trade that deal, but that was why he did it. Also felt pretty rushed for him to do that where in the previous episode he was willing to knock out a cancer patient with the urn containing his dog's ashes.

>The only difference is she's too much of a coward to actually gets to the hard crime stuff, like Jimmy does.
Which makes her a better person. How is this confusing?

that conversation doesn't apply to jimmy. he's not doing the howard scam for the money either, but for kim. Saul during BB is a different person who only makes money because it's all he has left.