Is Hogwarts disabled people friendly?

Attached: 8D589D12-A9C8-4BC0-8B69-F43B1E14A1C7.jpg (739x415, 40.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Nq10MRKxvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disabilities don't exist in their world

This, if you can regrow bones I think you can fix spinal injuries

Those stairs turn into ramps for students in wheelchairs. And they lead straight to the furnaces below. They also turn into ramps for Jews and transsexuals, btw.

Why would a wizard be disabled?

They can magically repair that shit.

One of the simplest spells is levitation, so wheelchairs are not an issue - disabilities of limbs won't hamper you and you can live a normal life.
But nearly all spells are vocal, so if you're mute you won't be able to succeed. And deaf people might have a bit more trouble, too.

Jews are welcome at Hogwarts
Trannies, however, are absolutely not

LEVITATE YO ASS UP THE CRIPPLE BOY

who knows, why would they force hagrid to do manual labour and wonder deadly forest with crossbow only?

In the books they learn non-vocal magic. It's less potent but still very strong. Hermione gets badly injured in the 5th book when she forgets about it after muting a Death Eater and they just blast her anyway. They have lessons in one of the books, book 6 iirc where they're expected to perform magic nonverbally from then on.
The movies don't care because it's not really plot critical and there's a lot of silent magic happening anyway.

No, they're ableists.

Yes they have black students

he was a serial fuckup and the only reason he wasn't dead or jailed was Dumbledore's bear fetish

So many years later and I still don't get the appeal of this franchise beyond the first movie being different and new at the time.

nigga they can levisoah themselves

It has designated shitting hallways

>who knows, why would they force hagrid to do manual labour and wonder deadly forest with crossbow only?
They broke Hagrid's wand, he was officially a subhuman second-class citizen.

When students arrive the teachers cast Cripplius Nomorus on the student. And that aren't healed by it a vored by Hagrid's penis.

Attached: goblins.png (590x764, 464.56K)

They had people with canes and missing body parts, even with magic. That's about it though, magic fixes everything
Down syndrome
>Chromosomius!

sure but you could have takne care of those things with magic and just throw few magick bux as allowence to him.
Or poor filch getting tortured by students

so why does harry wear glasses

Glasses are just a minor inconvenience, not a big deal

>Retardium leviosa
Problem solved

youtu.be/_Nq10MRKxvI

Yes. They have a special ed dept.

he breaks them all the time, seems like a big enough deal to get that shit fixed

he never asked

Hogwarts isn't ANY people friendly. The blatant disregard for health and safety is one of my favorite parts of the setting.

I've worn glasses since kindergarten, if someone had a spell that would fix my eyes I'd get them to hit me with it immediately.

yes, the whole series was made for disabled people

theres this magic spell called lasik

Ok, but it’s not comparable to not being to walk. Harry’s prescription doesn’t look that high either. What’s your number?

Works once and then you're fucked if your vision changes again