There is nothing wrong with this. You are all hating it cause POC...

There is nothing wrong with this. You are all hating it cause POC. If there would be white people only you would all praise it and weep in joy

Attached: Lord_of_the_Rings_The_Rings_of_Power_TV_Series-860930227-large.jpg (810x1200, 111.3K)

All memes aside I somewhat enjoyed the first episode. Good dialogue. But I can definitely see they put in a few political undertones (With that single mother and that boy saying he mated with that black elf or whatever) and the Mary Sue elf character.. It's really alright. Special effects are great that scene with the snow troll is cool. This is super basic shlock really.

this is such a great show, I have no clue what people were talking about. Visually it looks beautiful, I really feel immersed and like I am in the world of Tolkien. I absolutely love the visual aspect of the land, and how appealing it is to the eye. The story is very much like the films, which I am a great fan of. You morons on here are insane talking down on this kino series

Where are the Asians? Where are the Mexicans?

Yes
Kys shill

If a movie contains only white people it just makes me more mad because it's a gesture of condescending accommodation to chud neuroses. Just keep putting niggers in everything at least then I can remain bemusedly detached at the inherent visual comedy

It was way whiter than I thought it would be already, but that didn't save it from being awful.

LAWD DEM RANGZ

Yes and? the one black person they put in every setting ruins the whole set.

Attached: 1653292538176.jpg (250x241, 7.27K)

>There is nothing wrong with this.
>1 billion dollars budget

Attached: 1661990744163134.jpg (2000x1333, 1.04M)

>if it were different then you would feel differently about it
Wow. Incredibly insightful.

>having only white people in the cast would make it me so different that I wouldn't hate it
you retarded poltards are so sad desu

Having a different cast makes a show different. Woah...

tell me what is wrong with the acting of the black cast.

They are cast to be Intentionally unauthentic to the source material out of spite. As far as their actual acting, the female gorilla that plays the Dwarf can't even keep her accent straight and her line delivery is so awful I legitimately thought I was watching a dubbed/pol/ edit someone made to make fun of her

Yes

It was good until they introduced the humans. "No High elf ever mated with a human"

Humans sided with Mordor because they are RACIST against 'Pointy' High elves!

POINTY IS THE NEW N WORD

There are poc in lord of the rings but the problem is they are in places/races they shouldn't be, by all means make a story about poc as long as it makes sense in the lore but you know this you fucking tranny

Can a non politisperg tell me if the show is actually watchable? I am mildly annoyed by silly shit like black wymxn dwarves but it isn’t a dealbreaker if the show is good

Nah because I hated the original trilogy. I'm just a H9bbitchad

>Somehow, Sauron returned
Who writes this garbage?

>Oi Commenda, you sure that Sauron fella's still here?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-02 at 10-51-54 Watch The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power Season 1 2022 HD online.jpg (825x484, 57.79K)

It's certainly watchable, there is some nice scenery. The writing is the worst part for me

Kill yourself faggot shill

>tell me what is wrong with the acting of the black cast.
Nothing if its authentic and genuine and not because they jsut want to insert nogs. You say it doesn't matter but if it didn't then why push for it?

this is such a great show, I have no clue what people were talking about. Visually it looks beautiful, I really feel immersed and like I am in the world of Tolkien. I absolutely love the visual aspect of the land, and how appealing it is to the eye. The story is very much like the films, which I am a great fan of. You morons on here are insane talking down on this kino series

It honestly breaks my immersion. Especially the nigger elf.

I just dont get why king of the dwarves is a fat black american woman, doesn't make me racist for not being able to suspend my disbelief

I hope to hell they don't listen to the it's boring chud shills and turn it into a non stop action clusterfuck.

not even a chud but the dialogue is bad, miscast all around and it just feels heartless

those black people they so prominently paraded around had a grand total of like 5 minutes of screen time lol.

short haired elves
ugly curtain drape mumu dresses

The black people certainly don't help, but the blatant feminist pandering is the real killer here.

Maybe, we will never know because American leftists just can't respect European culture and need to insert africans into everything.

It's alright so far. Not the visuals, but the general essence of it gives off some kind of 80s fantasy vibes, if 80s fantasy had a higher budget.