Have you ever met an actor in real life? How did it go?

Have you ever met an actor in real life? How did it go?

Attached: 1662101985216.jpg (802x1144, 217.01K)

Damn hunter effortlessly mogs the goblinas here

i met tommy wiseau in 2010 at a theater showing of the room. he asked to borrow my belt. i let him. me and my friends have our arms around his shoulders and someone from the theater takes a photo of us. my shorts fell down. there's a picture of me out there with a shit eating grin on my face with my boxers on full display and my arm around tommy wiseau who is somehow shorter than me. so far, that is the only celebrity i met in 30 years of life.

>interrupting someone's coffee to take a dumb picture
dumb thots at least wait until she's leaving

i ran into nathan fielder at a music festival in 2016 or 2017. he's a pretty normal dude, just a little autistic

Do they have to pretend to be friends with him?

I used to fuck a girl who is now a regular on a soap opera

and what do you do?

Have the police found him yet?

Keanu Reeves. Met him out when I was with my gf (we were both 19) at a comedy show. He had a security guy (or something like that) and 3 different times he came over to invite my gf over to meet him. My gf kept saying no thanks I'm here with my bf. Keanu just kept trying. Keanu could see we were at a table together and he was trying to get my gf over to meet him. He obviously has done this in the past, dude is a total sleeze. Gf was laughing at the third time he tried and told him to fuck off.

I cant tell whos a celebrity here, can you please post somebody recognizable

I think the monkeypox has rotted your faggot brain.

ywnbaw

who asks to borrow a belt? is that some kinda pickup line?

tommy wiseau had a thing for wearing multiple pairs of belts. being 18 years old i was keen to oblige his request.

I work in marketing but I met her at the Huntington Museum.

They should remake Silence of the Lambs and have Hunter play Bill

I met Billy Bob Thornton a few years ago when his band played a show at the venue where I work. I only met him briefly, but my coworkers in the restaurant portion of the building said he'd been there most of the day and was friendly as fuck to everyone.

Which one is the actor

tranny spam thread

well, Hunter is a handsome young man

Good woman

What is a a pair of belts?

Like a pair of pants but belts instead.