You wanna know how i got these scars?

you wanna know how i got these scars?

Attached: 1661430250717245.web.webm (640x350, 1.48M)

Do you have the video where the tree rat gets it’s eyes cut with scissors and chili paste poured in?

Fake

>meat eaters be like: ok

based chimp hater bro

Attached: 1661153913879007.gif (1200x1599, 170.44K)

Not op but I honestly just hate rhesus macaques, I have gigabytes worth of monkey rekt but hate any other form of animal cruelty.

I can’t even post the catbox link but my favorite part is when he has the shock of pure terror and tries to go to sleep only to be waken up into the hell he lives in

Attached: 8DF54A9D-021A-4522-B3BA-003EFD7BA7F4.jpg (405x387, 119.26K)

It's literally fake stop larping.

i appreciate this, not because i think its good or anything but i was thinking about masturbating for the fourth time today but now the mood has left me entirely, i prefer this to gore spammers to be honest it helps me control my addiction

you got me haha it's fake haha look at you haha I'm laffing haha good joke for the laffs haha fun times lole funky monkeys xd i smile

Attached: 1642351009043.jpg (640x480, 68.58K)

no one will mourn your death bro

It isn't fake, user.

Based coomer

stop samefagging no lifer

Main pic is literally just a doll
>i have le catbox but wont post it ;)
attention seeking fag op. I will now leave the thread.

It isn't a doll, user.

They didn’t show him die so maybe they just let him bleed out, they did cut off all his limbs and give him a Glasgow smile so he’s fucked, worse than the other joker monkey who got his dick cut off and a joker smile

Attached: E2050A90-1C67-48C0-AE67-EA609524C95F.jpg (582x356, 158.99K)

A rhesus macaque ruined my honeymoon, not even joking. It randomly attacked me, I had to get rabies shots and was super tired for weeks.

I'm OK with the monkeys being killed in areas where they're literally starting their own little monkey rebellions against humans and throwing dogs/babies off of roofs, but torturing them on camera is fucked up.

Not op but thanks for reminding me to make some webms from this so I can post it in rekt threads
Here’s the link to the full video

Attached: 5433FB78-6F0C-4AF4-810E-8081129D722B.jpg (750x214, 72.49K)

not very polite to call your wife a macaque

they do it for money, people pay for this shit.
Personally, I respect the hustle. but i also hate monkeys lol

the community of people who get off watching baby monkeys get tortured it's truly fascinating.
to hear them explain it, they're actually perfectly normal outside of that one fetish and also it only applies to baby monkeys and not adult monkeys for some reason. and only for baby monkeys, not other animals. truly remarkable in its specificity
i wish scientists did a study and isolated the specific reason why some people are like this. is it a gene? is it a couple of neurons getting tangled? is it gut flora? a mystery.

First time?

People like that are never normal. He most likely has all kinds of degenerate shit on his drive including cheese pizzas.

its shitskins user. how else are they going to make money in the shithole they live in?

All you do by showing me this is remind me that nonwhites are literally subhuman animals worth even less than a monkey. If that's your angle then bravo, otherwise idk what you think you're accomplishing.

Attached: 1662095848757094.jpg (400x400, 16.54K)

you're probably right but imagine if there were actually people like that. it's like being an alien infiltrator
people have linked youtube videos and there's plenty of comments from white people posting under their real names. women too.

Serial killers have the same tendencies right? They usually start at pets or animals then later proceed to humans

Nobody cares what you think pigskin, what's happening to that monkey in the video will soon happen to white babies too :)

It's white people that pay for this to be made, don't be needlessly racist.

Surely that's not the edgiest post you can make? Come on, try harder pajeet.

There's all kinds of people user. This is arguably on the tamer side when you take into account the extent of where the rabbit hole goes.
But you're right that it doesn't really have much to do with race. The people in the clip got paid by someone with money and a fetish for it.

>It's white people that pay for this to be made,
9 times out of 10, its asians. The remaining 1/10 is south americans.
(africans just do this stuff to eachother).

that's what happens when you don't give your wife enough bananas

Wasn't it based and redpilled though? Or did you lose the plot

>muh precious huwhite pepo can do no wrong!!
Lmao laugh at this coping dumbfuck

Any Forums's primary modus operandi is to be contrarian or to troll, no one gives a shit about politics

It's because baby monkeys are annoying and are always demanding attention. Yes I know that's the case for every infant mammal out there but the thing with monkeys is they aren't cute in fact they're quite ugly and also whenever they do the "oh look at me I'm so fragile give me attention" thing I'm pretty sure they're just pretending because you can see by their eyes and expression how alert and aware they truly are. Basically I hate baby monkeys the same way I hate adults who act childish to get what they want. They're on the same level as those diaper fetishists.

Proof? I really doubt that. Next you're going to tell me chinks boil puppies alive because "Whitey pays them to do it." Bullshit.