The show isn't that bad, but Galadriel is the worst character in the series

The show isn't that bad, but Galadriel is the worst character in the series

Attached: gala.jpg (1574x802, 195.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ce4IzbEQyNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for your opinion obvious shill. See you in other threads, I hope you are paid well and don't forget about NDA.

she's the best liar

I am Japanese, I have average sized dick by White standards, but big dick by Asian standards. I want to have sex with White female actress that plays Galadriel. Right there in her armor.

You had to make a new thread for this, outside of the 100 ROP threads already here? Saged

GIRLBOSS

I thought she was inspiring, dashing and blunt, particularly since this is young Galadriel, it makes sense. I am looking forward to rewatching the two episodes a few times to understand the full vision of the show runners, I really think this show has the best qualities of Tolkein's work and I can see it getting multiple awards when the season for that begins

So the one that should be the best character is the worst character
But the show isn't that bad?

Control yourself coomer-san

Bots already replying to the thread KEK!

Attached: ChadWarden.gif (640x428, 2.93M)

that armour looks like its made from papier mache desu

she's a mery sue and carry.

lmao ikr

All male elves are homosexual

>(((white w*man))) at the forefront of an operation to subvert whites
Imagine my shock. I hate (((white w*men))) so much it is actually unreal.

Attached: (((white women))).png (613x691, 132.38K)

Later that day
youtu.be/ce4IzbEQyNo

What the fuck is that armor. Looks like cardboard.

Fuck you troll

Corporate template comment.

I am Polish, I have random thoughs compared to other Pollacks, but big coomies here. I wish I could torture people responsible for the show but I really want to fuck galadriel but the one from the original series she reminds me of my 2nd crush that randomly signed my t shirt at the end of the highschool when I asked her which was our only interaction cause she just wouldn't be compatible with me

I would sex her