Holy cringe

Holy cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-160401_Chrome.jpg (1079x1015, 359.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/megan-thee-stallion-she-hulk-cameo-tatiana-maslany-1849485189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

more like holy based

Does she say how empowering it was

society is collapsing

>guy sneaking behind and putting his face near ass.webm

I hope every forthcoming MCU project fails spectacularly. We need to break free from this prison of franchise mediocrity.

water is wet

Tinto Brass says that the window to a woman's soul is through her asshole. I wonder if he's right.

Is the black woman the only non-cg thing in that shot?

Attached: 1662020117191683.webm (1920x804, 2.85M)

It's actually quite amazing how night and day pre and post Endgame MCU is (it's cookie cutter nature and Captain Marvel/Black Panther being movies released before Endgame withstanding)

atrocious cgi

Boy HBO and Amazon are going to eat these dudes alive

it's like it's parodying itself

Since when did emulating a stripper playdancing riding a dick had something to do with female empowerment?

Is Megan thee stallion songs good. I only use her songs to find sluts in reels and tiktoks.

Her ass cheeks clapping should had shattered the windows of that office.

why aren't they naked?

Wtf is she really painted green here? It looks so real!

Why is the Grinch twerking?

So this is merely a ploy to court fans of her music and paint any detractors of the show as racist (not simply sexist), right? There's no creative logic otherwise.

not really but she can rap so people are amazed

yes… “empower” them, maybe with more side shots…

I want to fuck Megan so bad

imagine the...

Thats an interesting point. How WOULD you possibly parody this?

>outwitted by martin fucking brundle
More like Megan thee gelding lol. Also gimi

What happened to Marvel? It was never kino but now it's embarrassing

why the fuck they get a new article every fucking day?

this is peak female creativity the apogee of female intellectual endeavour

This is all they want these shows to do. Have small segments in filler episodes the whole season just to get a few articles.

This makes Internet searches go up. Which marvel then show to old billionaires who then buy marvel stocks. They make nothing for you NPCs who watch this shit.

So it's literally Megan Thee Stallion playing herself and not just a character? Doesn't that make it worst because that means WAP exist in the Marvel universe? I would thing that's the only well-known song that Megan Thee Stallion is known for.

>“That was like the highlight of my life,” Maslany tells Variety. “When Jess was like, ‘We’re writing you a scene where you’re dancing with her,’ I basically died. Like, I fell off the planet. I fixated on that moment for two weeks, and I couldn’t talk to her. I didn’t know how to be around her.”
>“She looks amazing on camera, she’s so cute and she was having so much fun; she’s so game to play and how great is that tag?” Gao says of the post-credits scene. “Tatiana said that she thinks it’s the single most important scene in the MCU and I agree with her, it really is. It’s the single most important scene in all of the MCU.”

they got the white male's reaction to this scene down pat, was exactly how i felt seeing it.

This is the result of female empowerment.

They're twirking their arses. Under that cloth is a tight little asshole they shit and fart from and that men lick and stick their dick in.

Honestly I fail to see how anyone finds twerking attractive. It's not a celebration of the human form, like belly dancing. It's not erotic like salsa or flamenco.
I'm saying this as an ass-man that loves NOTHING MORE than to have a perfect ass sat right on my face. But twerking is fucking disgusting. It's denigrating and lacks dignity.
I don't fucking know. Its hood rat shit. Why the fuck are we glorifying hood rats? I genuinely don't understand.
Is it because it's the only dance that make women feel sexy since the majority of them are fat fucks now?
Is it because nigger culture is our high ideal now?
I don't fucking understand and I find it repulsive.
Not even repulsive but kinda hot way, all I feel is disgust.
I feel like anyone that twerks is just dehumanizing themselves.

I'm so fucking tired of nigger culture bros

imagine another layer to this, christ. entertainment like a cow chewing its cud.

>those shoes
lmao

I hate black people the post

women have been doing trashy shit like this for decades and we didn't have to pretend it was anything other than embarrassing
what fucking changed and how do we change it back?

How is emulating squatting and gyrating on a dick in your pussy or asshole empowering?

>Megan Thee Stallion
y'all what now?

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 69.15K)

Being empowered just means you get to do whatever the hell you want. Including twerking. So she’s right.

based

Twerking is the favorite activity of the fat and ugly negress. Joggers have an atrocious taste in women, and think that being "thicc" is hot. In reality being "thicc" means that you're a fat whore that no man of any standards would go near.

This is the head writer.

Attached: 7720610.png (2880x1800, 3.55M)

imagine you are an employee on the CGI team and the Disney empowered producer woman lady tells you that you must animate this scene, and sync the she hulk model to the nigress twerking model... is the 4000k a month worth it?

>y'all

It's fascinating to see the exemplary humiliation presented as the exemplary empowerment. It's like they're living the opposite day, but it's going on for years.

Attached: irony.png (1819x744, 378.66K)

Shes more successful than you'll ever be lmao

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

Attached: 1633323778262.gif (300x250, 1.62M)

I'm so tired bros...

Attached: 1659068845879960.jpg (618x449, 59.06K)

I'm right there with ya assbro. I prefer a hip-swaying dance to show off a nice fat ass, twerking IS for fat fucks who don't have the curves to make any other dance sexy, and it IS hoodrat nigger shit, white women try to cut in on it because they want more attention as usual

>Megan Thee Stallion
who?

This webm should end with the dude walking out of the frame

twerking is hot but its not something you do in fucking public and then call it empowering holy shit women were a mistake

Ah there you go. Powerful. Very important.

Shouldn't this read "gay boys in denial"?

I don't hate blacks. I hate low class, low rent, trash. White, black, Asian, Persian, inuit, I don't give a shit. Trash is trash and shouldn't be glorified. And twerking is one of the trashiest things there is.

everyone involved should be rounded up and shot

You made up parts of that. Should have just left this part
>The twerking sequence wasn’t really choreographed, either. “We really just let them dance,” the director adds. “We played the song, and we put a few cameras on them. I had to keep telling the camera operators to go down. They were being very respectful. And I said, ‘Guys, you gotta point the camera down.'”

She looks like the stallion. That's for sure.

society is collapsing

buy guns and ammunition
move somewhere where your neighbors are fences and undeveloped land
hit the gym
do combat drills regularly

>Female writers: We need to be in charge! Men can't write female characters without resorting to caricatures or making them complete sex objects
>Those same female writers: Okay and then She Hulk and Megan Thee Stallion start twerking in her office and it's awesome!!

Oh my

*People will watch this
Tear everything’s down. Burn it. We’ll rebuild from the ashes

they are trying to get the gen z audience using these retarded tv shows since gen z have the attention spam of a golden fish, as they are losing the millennials after Phase 3 ended

>There are adults who actually watched the first episode of this and gave it a chance. "it might be good" they said.

Attached: 1661056014218277.jpg (2032x3200, 343.34K)

This is why it should be legal to hit a woman. (Provided you are married to her of course)

Poor people have rights and matter.

In english, doc!

>you made up parts of that
avclub.com/megan-thee-stallion-she-hulk-cameo-tatiana-maslany-1849485189

see you later on Any Forums, when you realise how deep in their genetics are the things you despise.

city slickers keep movin' on

Not him but based. Yes

Incorrect

Wet
Ass
Pussy

Sooo... some triggered tranny janitor deleted my post, so here it is:
Imagine being the artist working on this scene and the empowered Disney producer lady asks you to make this animation..
Is the 4000k a month worth it?

You really don’t want a women to shake her fat ass on your dick for you on the bedroom? You are fucking gay bro.