Be honest, they captured you guys perfectly

Be honest, they captured you guys perfectly.

Attached: menbros.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

What is wrong with this? Isn't this an accurate portrayal of 90% of posts abut this show?

i hate women so much, i wish my dad birthed me asexually

Nobody is actually watching this show

>5.1/10

Is this real

Don't care, never watched a second of Disney+ Marvel garbage, and I never will.

I like it when media recreates stuff like this as though that somehow proves it wrong.

Why is that surprising at this point, nearly every one of these kind of show/movies needs a fourth wall-breaking moment where they clap back at chud critics.

It's the mass media equivalent of
>I PUT YOUR WHOLE POST IN FRONT OF A MEME ARROW
Then posting a "this is you" wojack.

Everyone's been doing this for thousands of years. It's nothing new, right back to literal Roman shitposts.

ouch.
What if cunts were big tulip-like flowers, and the womb was kept in a tuber below, and you could just keep pussyflower in a pot, fuck the flower, and dig up your kids nine months later?
I don't want any MPREG.

jesus christ thats IN THE SHOW?!??! just lmfao

That's pretty funny.

Lol @ the chink show runner being so butthurt

The entire segment was actually pretty funny and realistic. Also had some black guy at the end saying "i'd smash"

I just want She-Hulk to shove her feet in my face after a day of lawyering but instead I have to see webms of her twerking with that Megan sheboon looking like a Goldeneye character

Too bad they couldn't catch the ratings as well, oh well woke shit is dying and that's a good thing, once that Amazon Lord of the Rings wokefest fails spectacularly it will be the final nail in the coffin for studios trying to appease the mentally ill faggots who live on twitter.

>someone made this

couldn't even read it fast enough. fuck women, right in the pussy

Attached: 1634738085241.jpg (817x428, 32.51K)

the last guy is making a good point

I love how the creativity of an all-female writing team boils down to sex jokes, twerking and social media