Why do the Dwarves in "The Hobbit" have English, Scottish and Irish accents? They're clearly based on the Welsh

Why do the Dwarves in "The Hobbit" have English, Scottish and Irish accents? They're clearly based on the Welsh.
This is quite frankly infinitely more offensive than having black dwarves.
Unforgivable and disgusting.
Shameful

Attached: 509a87edecad04414d000014[1].jpg (658x493, 73.1K)

I remember busting a nut to a delectable brown succubus in the Witcher 3 who had a Welsh accent.

Picture of her?

Gas yourself, schlomo. English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish is much fucking closer than niggers.

Dwarves are based off the Jews, Tolkien said as much himself

Real Welsh accents are unintelligible to the American ear. I thought it was some sort of European speaking English the first time I heard it and I couldn't understand half of what he said so I just nodded along

RANGZ

Attached: succubus.jpg (1920x1200, 752.37K)

Elves - Irish, the best of all
Hobbits - Scots, the second best
Men - Welsh
Dwarves - Cornish
Goblins - English
Orcs - Continental Europeans

Dwarves are Germanic, they should have English, German and Scandinavian accents only.

>They're clearly based on the Welsh.

That was just John Rhys-Davies doing his native accent for Gimli.

A kike made this post. Their accents are irrelevant. They are European and that is what matters. And they are human unlike the blacks. Niggers do not belong in fantasy.

>They're clearly based on the Welsh.
They're stole from Norse myths but based on the Jews.

Attached: 1642061176373.png (407x405, 102.29K)

Scottish is the default go-to accent in fantasy media for some weird reason. It's foreign enough that people can laugh at it for sounding foreign, but not too foreign that they can't understand it.
Video game translators ad scottish accents in japanese games all the time and it's infuriatingly bad.

No one that should be allowed to post on this board knows the difference

They are based on a synthesis of Scots and Jews so they are basically freemasons

>Dwarves are X nationality/ethnic group

stfu you low IQ shitheads, Tolkien hated analogy so all your theories are dogshit

Attached: 1639131002663.jpg (448x448, 10.4K)

Inspiration isn't analogy midwit

People aren't implying inspiration though, midwit. They're straight up saying dwarves are supposed to be X group.

The decline in Dwarf quality from LOTR to the Hobbit is far more offensive than race swapping imo. They turned a noble race with flaws into comic relief.
Nigger dwarves offend me, but not nearly as much as comedic dwarves.

all their names are taken directly from norse mythology. thorin is literally thor

Gimli was more of a comic relief in LOTR than Thorin in any of The Hobbit movies.