So I still want to watch this only to be able to shit on it with Any Forums...

So I still want to watch this only to be able to shit on it with Any Forums. I assume everyone that plans to watch it is torrenting it right.. RIGHT?

Attached: lotr-rings-of-power[1].jpg (1200x675, 117.13K)

you dont have to watch to shit on it

dont watch it. simple as.

You do actually

I'm planning on watching as much of it as I can bear to, then when it becomes impossible giving up and sinking into a deep depression and going back to waiting for HotD episode 3.

Genuinely retarded if you watch it at all honesty

I will never watch this or ever use any amazion product or service ever again

i wont bother this time.
i will watch the webms from people that take it seriously and shitpost.

No shill, you don't.

People still pay for any kind of digital media?

Attached: 1653318335179.gif (552x486, 2.37M)

I'm not watching it. But i will be shitting on it.
Don't hate watch it. Mock them the way they mock us.

Fuck no you watch the webms of the cringiest parts, read the spoilers and mock it with the rest of us

OP here, I only buy games if it seems really good. I have never paid for movies or tv

It's an irresistible watch for sure.
I've never subscribed to any streaming service and the last time I paid to watch a movie was 2006.
Will sink a few brews and laugh at the first episode with the bros like we did with Picard and every other unmissably shit show these days.
Enjoy the train wreck.

I will just read the shitposts I don't really want to watch it, but if I do I will torrent it

Attached: rope.jpg (829x1221, 1.29M)

Sorry bros, but I’m going to watch it. I already have Amazon Prime because my gf can’t stop ordering cheap chinkshit on the internet, so I’m not even going to bother torrenting.

millenials are the only ones who know ho to use a computer properly.
dont expect anything from the others.

b-but i got the prime free trial

Realistically, when can I expect torrents to be up? I know it premieres tonight

I've been shitting on it all day and it isn't even out yet.

You'd be surprised how many people here use goyflix, amazon, disney+ and so on despite complaining how these companies ruin everything and are the worst thing ever.

Based consoomer gf

I get everything from pirate bay or EZTV

I TORRENT EVERYTHING without a VPN

I'm not watching. I'll talk shit, post spoilers in youtube comment sections in derogatory ways and post inappropriate webms in shill threads.

Attached: 1652872695742.webm (640x342, 856.95K)

having sex is a Any Forums aproved reason to act like a normie.

>Torrent
Im not a poorfag
I will be watching live in the middle of the night via Prime on my 4k TV with the volume at 11

Attached: 1531919697324.gif (1000x640, 131.31K)

It would be easier for me to just watch it on Amazon. I’ve got a lot of horror movies I want to see on shudder right now that I doubt I’ll get around to it anytime soon.