Name a better film

Attached: MV5BNDE2NTIyMjg2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEyMTg3._V1_.jpg (432x647, 93.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noMJukcvh90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woll smith how can he slap 2022

Attached: 9AtrnGP.jpg (1152x1536, 105.09K)

>Name a better film
Scary Movie 2

Attached: 1491971228272.webm (852x480, 2.24M)

Fair. It was a toss between that, and also 4.

gosh i hated those fucking films... spawned a million other similar cash-grabs that rely on the stupidity of the audience. anyone with a brain realizes that scream was a parody in the first place so making a parody of it makes zero fucking sense. all they did was go "LIKE IN SCREAM" yeah like in scream where it was a joke in the first place...

even the fucking title is lifted from scream it was the original title of the screenplay which was legendary in hollywood way before wes craven picked it up

Cody

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.16K)

Based

I really want to see a SCARY MOVIE 6 come out.
There's so much material from the past decade to work from.

Attached: Bip2KKr.jpg (720x1280, 563.37K)

these movies were kino
i've watched all the scary movies maybe million times
1-3 are peak comedy kino
what's real funny about them is that the "horror" genre itself is a comedy
one must first realize that in order to fully appreciate the cinematic value of movies like scary movie

5 was a disappointment I seem to remember, might check it again to make sure. Weren't they Weinstein Miramax films? We need the fat Jew back perhaps. I would be surprised if the spirit of 1/2/3/4 could be brought forward into a 6th in this era we are in. It would be a miracle.

It can't be done.

Tom, I'll need a ride home

5 was fucking awful. The parody genre died out. Scary Movie 3 while really fucking funny was the beginning of the end. After it parody movies stopped being centered about a specific topic and just became a collection of unfunny skits on bunch of shitty pop culture references. There were always pop culture references in these type of films but with Scary Movie 3 specifically they started to overshadow the main thing somewhat. But SM3 at least had actual jokes centered around those not just WOW I RECOGNIZE THAT THING *unfunny slapstick moment*.

Scary Movie 5 came out in 2013, and yes it was awful. It was the only film from that franchise that wasn't co-written by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer.

They also produced, directed and wrote:
Date Movie (2006)
Epic Movie (2007)
Meet The Spartans (2008)
Disaster Movie (2008)
Vampires Suck (2010)
The Starving Games (2013) **
Superfast! (2015) **

The last two are when they split from Scary Movie. All the other movies they made separate from SM did well except for those two, and I boil it down to the fact that they didn't have any famous names. Some of the actors went on to be slightly bigger names later, but it was basically all unknowns to mainstream audiences.

The last one is a Fast & Furious parody and is actually pretty good. I'd love to see a sequel to that, where they *market* it as if it's a stand-alone new film. People would still get it because it's a F&F parody and as long as they're familiar with that then they'll be able to follow any sequel.

spbp

uhhh, probably cause the parody genre was over taken by two untalented jews that cranked out horse shit title after horse shit title.

Horror comedies are the best comedies

>They also produced, directed and wrote:
>garbage
>garbage
>garbage
>garbage
>garbage
>and garbage
Hm, I wonder why the spoof genre died

It was only years later that I realise the parody genre was assassinated rather than dying due to a shift for the worse.

The Starving Games was good
youtube.com/watch?v=noMJukcvh90

the movies were good on their own. It's not their fault that imitators wanted to copy them

all of the 5 movies wouldnt be allowed to be made today so a sixth one would be completely neutered

Yeah actually i saw Scary Movie before Scream so when i actually saw Scream i realized they barely changed anything besides inserting the jokes. The plot twist being the exactly same was funny