I know y'all men hate this show but hear us out

I'm a white female and quite frankly I understand why so many of you hate this show, you think it denigrates men and makes it appear as if us women have a diva complex. To some extent I agree with y'all, I think the scene where Jennifer effortlessly manages to prevent creating an alter-ego is a tad bit unrealistic, however everything else is quite frankly spot on.

I know you men would always ignore our plea's, but really, suppressing anger at this unjust world is our default state, we are genuinely much better at controlling our emotions than you men because we have to constantly fight an uphill battle at being seen as equal. We also always face bigotry of low expectations, men constantly underestimate what we are really capable of and then proceed to mansplain us of how we need them and are nothing without them. We don't hate men, we just hate this unjust patriarchal system that puts us down. I really sympathize with Jennifer here because she kept telling bruce how she simply wants her life back, but despite that and despite knowing what a massive shock she would have faced knowing that her life turned upside down, bruce proceeded to mansplain her rather than empathize with her. It was so satisfying to see bruce's shocked expression when Jennifer easily managed to transform from her hulk self to her real self, it's exactly the face most men in my life have shown me when they realized what I am capable of.

We don't hate you men, but we are tired of living in this unjust system, and I hope this show just educates you guys of just how much shit we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Attached: 1661440440931636.jpg (1201x801, 97.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erBj7WBvP1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The writing is simply bush league. The end.

I know this is bait but i'll bite. I don't hate this show at all, I just think its very poorly written. Its got weird pacing issues and right when I feel like the episode is going somewhere, it just kinda ends.

>females account for the 51% of poppulation
>if all males stopped watched a show it wouldnt have enough viiews to keep living even tho less than 51% of rating is good enough to keep the show alive.
your move.

Fuck i'm not reading your blog, marvel is in decadence, sneed

I'm gonna bad mouth & bury She-Hulk till the day I die.

You're a man pretending to be a woman.

get some help you tranny freak

Attached: 1649290402856.jpg (945x1233, 133.46K)

>I'm a white female

Attached: 94592d267fccf3f6543a41c379d0cbdff0321cd5r1-254-169v2_hq.jpg (254x169, 24.15K)

thanks for explaining user. obviously I still won't watch the show but I respect your perspective :)

>I'm a white female
stopped reading there

you’re a man (male)(clearly)

>genuinely much better at controlling our emotions
Nice bait. I grew up with two sisters and they acted like literal two year olds whenever they got upset. Every women I have met resorted to whining whenever they got unhappy. I do not believe this to be true at all.

The men who post here will disagree with you on your fundamental axioms. There can be no productive discussion on this topic because most here (including myself) will not accept your given assumption that our society disadvantages women. So I commend you for trying to reach across the table, but it's best not to waste your time on this.

i find the show shallow and pedantic

"She" isn't trying to "reach across the table" at all. It's just some user shitposting and pretending to be a moron.

show tits and I might read your blogpost

why do women like fruit so much?

Attached: 1638073889623.jpg (790x718, 49.69K)

Yeah probably, but it doesn't hurt to give the benefit of the doubt. I don't feel the need to be nasty to online feminists because I'm confident that I have the truth on my side whereas they're languishing in a pitiable state of self-inflicted mental anguish.

Read on chud

Attached: 2_JS160783521.jpg (615x727, 41.69K)

You cannot inject female power fantasy into male power fantasy. If you wrote this show for the audience who actually likes She Hulk which happens to the core consumer and primary demographic for the superhero genre then you wouldn't be sucking so much dick. Men don't like superheroines because they sit around bitching about how much more the men do and "proving" themselves. Those issues simply don't exist. Characters are free to be interesting when they're not viewed through the lens of uncreative fat unattractive female writers who project their experience at the expense of characterization. And also sex sells jesus fucking christ. You can't have shills trying to astroturf how attractive an actress is by posting shots where she's out and about showing off her body and shit because she'll be covered up head to toe in a Marvel product. After what was done to cover up Kat Dennings' figure where she literally has no other redeeming quality aside from how attractive she is there's no fucking hope on ever banking on that. Strip the men naked, cover the women up. Wonder why this shit is failing to reach male audiences. Female audiences is what kept shit like the CW going. Going for the "hundreds of thousands" instead of the "hundreds of millions" is just hustling backwards.

Marvel will fail because they don't have a Zaslav. That stupid dyke president bitch ran this shit into the ground with her directive for a focus on female superheroes. If they were a 1:1 of their comic counterpart in appearance and character then sure. Men will always want to see attractive women wearing little and doing cool shit without complaining. Taking these characters and using them as avatars for fat ugly writers? No. You gotta give the people what they want.

Attached: 1565017075960.jpg (750x1000, 114.31K)

>we are genuinely much better at controlling our emotions than you men because we have to constantly fight an uphill battle at being seen as equal
you don't know shit if you think you are better at controlling emotions than man, your gender once a month becomes biologically crazy, you are not sent in battlefields, you don't generally make good business decisions, but you will still blame patriarchy for all of this and not yourselves

Attached: dOfseNgNy__0eNAmAuZ_OvncvVtmW85if2LwEIdeRME.jpg (370x2000, 171.27K)

>So I commend you for trying to reach across the table
They used to hit people like you openly. We should go back to that.

>we are genuinely much better at controlling our emotions than you men

I know this is bait, but this is demonstrably false. Every single man alive today can think of a time when a woman went into total emotional meltdown over something totally inconsequential. And don't even get me started on the "strong, independent girlboss professionals" who have to go cry in the restroom every time they don't get their way (or even just from "not feeling appreciated", whatever the fuck that means).

Attached: 1659507149125569.jpg (1001x1024, 93.68K)

same thing here, whenever my sister is back there is continuos screaming between her and my mom, when she goes away there is total peace in our house

How do you feel about trannies taking the word "woman" from you and forcing you to say "white female" instead to clarify your words?

Yeah obvious bait. Like this show. She's passive agressive all the time.
And it's funny when IRL women physically attacks a man, she thinks it's fine and man shouldn't do anything about it because "we are guurls so frail and innocent" then claim how powerful and independent they are the next minute. Love the hypocrisy.

I don't believe anything women say anymore because you're all deceitful whores and you are overprivileged it's ridiculous. Stop pretending.

Gr8 b8, m8, I'd r8 it an 8/8. Can't w8 for the deb8 where we all prognosticat8, formul8, dil8 and masturb8 over what the most appropr8 r8 should be for that gr8 b8, m8.

>but hear us out
No. tl;dr

>I hope this show just educates you guys of just how much shit we have to deal with on a daily basis
Any woman in today's society can literally start a youtube channel or twitch stream, sit on your ass all day talking to a bunch of simps through a screen and make enough money to never have to work a day in your life. If any women are reading this, on behalf of all the men, sincerely fuck right off you ungrateful cunts.

I AM GOING TO BITE THIS BAIT.
>> We don't hate you men, but we are tired of living in this unjust system

if you are white and female in the west. YOU ARE LIVING BETTER THAN ANY HUMAN IN THE HISTORY OF ENTIRE EXISTENCE. PERIOD.
CAN you please stop the whining, zoomer men have been castrated to such a level, they are literally are AFRAID TO look at women. half of them are opting out to fucking each other while the other half are wasting the their lives with videogames and pron.
CATCALLING IS NOT A THING IN 2022. All the assholes you whores seem to be attracting are like 3% of the men. Since you are the superior sex now, why not TAKE SOME responsibility and avoid the easily spotable douchebag coming a mile away.

The show is shit, the writing is beyond shit.

>CATCALLING IS NOT A THING IN 2022.

Oh it is, it's just black men doing it. Media consistently fails to point this out though. I wonder why...

Ultimately, I couldn't give a fuck how it portrays men, but I do have a problem with them using feminist memes that were old a decade ago and acting like it's wit. And how fucking embarrassing is it for women to watch a show that goes "you like high heels and sticking it to the California patriarchy, right?"

>We don't hate you men, but we are tired of living in this unjust system, and I hope this show just educates you guys of just how much shit we have to deal with on a daily basis.
Fuck off, jew.

>I'm a white female

Attached: 1661983408818644.png (779x772, 496.89K)

>your daily reminder that the girlboss lawyer character is so overplayed that Futurama was making fun of it 20 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=erBj7WBvP1Q