RANGZ OF POWER EP 1 & 2 REVIEW

Sup niggavision & film. I saw the Amazon show yesterday at a screening. Here's my review:

>niggers
0/10. Self explanatory. They don't do anything obnoxious in the first 2 episodes other than appear on camera and speak. AW LAWD DEM RANGZ kisses Prince Durin on the lips (racemixing).
>music
9/10 fucking beautiful especially Khazad Dum. -1 point for niggers
>fighting
9/10. "Pretty" fighting like the Beter Jagson movies. Galadriel does some badass sword shit in the first episode, but its weird that she basically single handedly takes down a snow troll. Other elves get launched around like ragdolls. Note: I hate niggers.
>cgi
9/10. As good as game of thrones or better. I hate the super obvious green screens like picrel. The super glow/bloom lighting is odd to me though like picrel as well.
>dialogue
9/10. Dialogue is "grand" like the movies. not super conversational/personal like game of thrones. Nigger Queen starts singing, the leaks about what she sings were true. Beautiful vibrato on the line "AWWW LAWWD THEM RANGZZZZ (amen)".
>propaganda
6/10. There's the obvious race mixing between the niqqueen and Prince Durin, and the elf "brotha" with that human white chick. Galadriel warned people that the Orcs are still out there, people doubt her but she ends up being right. Strong woman message? Maybe, but shes my love and shes a cute so I love her.

If you want summaries for episode 1 and 2 let me know.

Also in episode 1 at the start we get loli Galadriel and she made a cute origami boat.

Attached: ztJ96hMz66JNBzt64r5vQg.jpg (1920x1080, 403.03K)

cool, still not watching it

>Maybe, but shes my love and shes a cute so I love her.
Shill detected. No one but a shill would simp for a 3/10. /thread

>dialogue
>9/10
lol, you had me up until this point

>it has niggers but you should still watch it goy because everything else is good
i don't believe you

Attached: 1655389568983.gif (200x200, 2.31M)

Most pathetic attempt at fitting in I've ever seen.

Attached: 1618094423868.jpg (348x145, 8.13K)

>its based but i hate niggers goy, uh i mean guys
Yeah fuck off

Shill thread fuck off am not watching

>dialogue 9/10
opinion disregarded. "A very happy match." "You have not seen what I have seen" "I have seen worse" "you have not seen what I have seen".

Attached: laughingatyou.gif (498x498, 2.3M)

>kisses Prince Durin
durin's bane?

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 37.24K)

Eh it had the same style as peter jackson thats why I gave it a 9.
No but if you do watch it torrent it so their numbers dont get boosted

they just don't look like elves.

Imagine trying this hard to sound authentic. Your nigger show is fucking trash and you’re the most embarrassing OP I’ve seen today. Run to your suicide.

Attached: F78501F9-7A5F-415C-B014-FEE96FADCCD6.jpg (1284x861, 419.49K)

cope and seethe. Nobody cares whats your opinion

You vill vatch in ze pen

Attached: pen2.jpg (2998x1996, 984.61K)

Ok sure no problem, but you're the faggot that's posting /hotd/ threads everyday like a nigger worshipper.

This isn't Any Forums and you don't fit in

>Watch it please I said niggers please watch it please
Amazon will soon cancel all non AWS endeavors and you will be unemployed. I'm sorry.

it was a good try.
you cant deny shills are evolving.

This is just blatant amazon shill review with "muh n*ggers" thrown into the mix to appear genuine.

dear jeff, you used the word nigger way too often, next time try and be more subtle

you sound like a shill that got the aproval of the suits to use racist slurs.
HEY EVERYONE, THIS GUY WORKS FOR AMAZON AND ITS USING RACIAL SLURS
AN AMAZON WORKER IS USING THE N-WORD!