Best pilots in the world

>best pilots in the world
>majority of them are minorities and women
You guys told me this movie was based

Attached: 1641988798862.png (1280x670, 1.05M)

4/5 of the pilots they use are white men

>air force pilot with glasses
lolwut

But the bestest is a white man?? The next bestest is also a white. The woman was the only one who crash???

phoenix cute

>best pilots
>women
With all the trannies in the military now, "women" aren't even the best women pilots.

>phoenix
>QoS
Hot!

Why was Phoenix allowed on the actual mission after crashing a jet?

Baby Natasha Trace all smiles.

Attached: Phoinex_F18s.png (1024x768, 808.78K)

thats logo already thing before interracial tattoo you dumb retard

It's hard to believe that chinks and niggers can be good pilots, but at least they don't show them too often

>White woman
>Has a spade symbol

BBC only cope

Didn't Heinlein say in Starship Troopers that the best pilots were women because they had higher g tolerances?

G spot tolerance yes

Pilots all fuck . They fuck each other and each other wifes/husbands ,key parties and orgy's are norm for them . It's something we as civis will never understand .

>only one black guy has a significant amout of screen time and everyone else is white
based tom

>seresin

My friend who is really really into airplanes seems to believe this. I still don't quite buy it but I'm leaning more towards trusting him than my gut.

because you absolute brainlet retard maverick were looking for people who put teamwork first and foremost, hence why he didnt pick iceman

>NOOO BROWNIES AND WOMYN CANT BE GOOD AT THINGS, WHERE ARE MY GOOD BOI MALE WHITERINOOOS?! REEEEEEEE IM BEING GENOCIDED

Attached: 9c1.gif (570x537, 62.44K)

If they were better pilots it would show in real life where pilots are majority white and male, at least in America
How much higher is the tolerance to really make a difference anyway?

The best pilots were Maverick and Hangman. And they were all there just to make Maverick look good

Pretty much only poor people join the military

>black
>payback

That's you getting upset at majority opinion on Any Forums

>glasses
What? I thought you needed perfect eyesight?

Actually I told you it was a bad and completely unnecessary gay negro version of the superior original.

From time to time I find bitches on instagram using the spades emoticon in their profiles but can't find any evidence of coalburning on their feed. Is Any Forums poisoning my mind?

It’s a power level limiter. He would laser eyes everyone in the room otherwise

>no u
That's the best you could do? Lmao

>173488254
No you don't

majority of muttland is minorities and women

It's ok as long as it's correctable to perfect and US is actually the one that has been pushing this internationally for years.

This is based on a small 80s test where more women than men passed the basic G requirements that almost everyone passes. That does not mean that women are better pilots. About 99% of the best people in anything are men but many people want to believe otherwise for ideological reasons.

>"Sir, we were told he is the best"
>"By whom?"
>"The FBI. They have been trying to put a shadow on him for years but it never worked. And get this: That guy is a complete ghost. No job, no driver's license, the people from high school barely remember him and he never even kissed a girl."
>"So? He could be a Russian sleeper agent"
>"That's one theory. We thought we should put a tail on his parent's since he still lives with them but they refuse to talk about him. His parents are completely normal Americans and there were no ties to any government in their pasts. Hell, they never even went abroad. We think it's more likely that he is an MK Ultra project that actually succeeded. He already confessed on a website about how he is a navy seal and knows gorilla warfare"
>"Could be a trap."
>"Could be. We tried to dig deeper but never found any proof in the files of past operations, covert or not. However, that only proves to me that the president is hiding something from us."
>"Alright Jefferson, get this guy on the airfield by 0600 tomorrow. If he is as good as you think he is I am sure he is a hell of a pilot too."