I will not be genocided

I will not be genocided.
I will not let my heritage be forgotten.
I will not let my culture be bastardized.
I will not be silenced by the shill media.
I will never stop fighting back.

Attached: disa.jpg (1200x675, 49.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rangs.ytmnd.com/
lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dat nigga been look like a waynes brudda mobie

LAWD DEM RANGZ DO NIGGUH

Americans have neither a heritage nor a culture
They should all be genocided for the betterment of human race

OOOHH DA LAWDA DEM RANGS

DEM WANGZ LAWD
I NEEEEEDZ DEM CHICKEN WANGZ
MMMM HMMMM DEM WANGZ

American culture stems from Anglo culture. LotR is just as American as it is British, and we won't allow them to push their agenda in our heritage.

FRFR HOME BOI DEM RINGS BE STRONGER DAN A GAT ON GOD

I like when some half polish half mexican guy says that an 100 year old british guys stories inspired by ww1 are "your culture" and "your heritage"

Aye.
Never stop fighting.
Never stop memeing.
We are on the front lines of a memetic war… one that will be more euphoric and redpilled than any before.
I tip my fedora to you, fellow warriors.
They will not. Fricking. Defeat us.

if america falls, your shithole falls within 5 years year to chinese+sharia+somali invasion/immigration kalergi style invasion

What are you doing to fight back?

>only us mutt golems stand between you and your country being swarmed by chinnks/niggers/mudslimes
>America
Thanks for the laughs mr hernandez

Attached: 1662048465427.jpg (324x291, 15.42K)

Causing mass panic amongst mainstream media shills and leftists, showing them that we won't accept their tyranny

yeh how dare they, everybody knows tolkien was invoking the pan-african bantu-infused african american spirit instead of common european themes

>I will not be genocided.
>I will not let my heritage be forgotten.
>I will not let my culture be bastardized.
>I will not be silenced by the shill media.
>I will never stop fighting back.
Now lets grab a bite to eat.

>Now lets grab a bite to eat.

Attached: thumb[1].jpg (192x191, 5.14K)

have sex, incel

Attached: 1660087302226150.jpg (680x414, 25.81K)

American incels think that Tolkien was an 8th century Norse poet and that LotR is an accurate depiction of European historical events

Your heritage is a shitty children's novel? For fuck's sake I went to a Catholic mass a few weeks ago and half the sermon was a summary of the plot of Lord of the Rings, I shit you not. You nerds need to get over it.

Nope, I'm a *very* white Argentinian person and no such thing will ever happen to my country.

What is your heritage?

Incel consoomers are so hilarious. Literally shitting and crying over a black lady in some shitty tv show. Go outside.

>One (1) fat black woman singlehandedly destroys the heritage of the white Christian west

kek. sounds based

>t.

Attached: siutbot-pc.gif (498x498, 3.36M)

>I will not be genocided
Literally have sex. That's all you have to do to stop them.
>I will not let my heritage be forgotten. I will not let my culture be bastardized.
If your heritage and culture is a 100 year old fantasy book I feel bad for you and maybe it is time to let go.
>I will not be silenced by the shill media. I will never stop fighting back.
Keep on fighting on a japanese imageboard. You brave soul

>MY CULTURE
>children's books about hobbits and wizards
lol
lmao even

rangs.ytmnd.com/

lawddemrings.ytmnd.com/

>Muh Culture
>Muh Heritage

How about you stop caring about ANY of that and start being your OWN MAN regardless of shit that you had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with?
You are different kind of brainwashed monkey, love your individualism first and foremost, retard

first time?

Dtk

Attached: Speice.jpg (935x960, 89.71K)

obvious bait

>I will not be genocided.
>I will not let my heritage be forgotten.
>I will not let my culture be bastardized.
>I will not be silenced by the shill media.
>I will never stop fighting back.

Attached: white fragility crackers.jpg (1239x1143, 299.46K)

Says the guy whose country has been overrun by Bolivians and Venezuelans. That is after 30 years of economic stagnation with no end in sight, of course.