House of Dragon is actually good or am i just desperate for kino?

House of Dragon is actually good or am i just desperate for kino?

Attached: 1655054547969.jpg (900x900, 39.79K)

It’s great, people concern troll over not everyone being white despite there being colored folk in GoT

No you're just a desperate shill

it's pretty good. not super great but still pretty good

It's boring as fuck. I don't get you faggots and your Walmart brand lotr. 8 seasons of "oh how could they kill him" then they shit all over you at the end. You immediately go crawling back for more.

i wouldn't go that far, it's alright

then why are you watching it?

It’s like a CW tier version of og GOT that's trying really hard to be like it’s predecessor but failing miserably. If you think this is good, congrats! You're the mediocre consumer this show is targeting

The depresseed king character is kino
Id be depressed tol fi surrounded by women and you know what

Shalom

It's decent so far. Seems better than rings of power. Could still drop the ball towards the end of the season though. Especially since they'll be replacing characters

I only watched the first episode. All they do is talk.

It's alright, it's better than post season 5 GoT, but it's still pretty standard contemporary fantasy. And most of the lead actors look weir.d

>Seems better than rings of power.
but you haven't even seen it yet

>Especially since they'll be replacing characters
matt smith they can replace all i care. Other character's actors are fine no need to replace imho

desperate, it's mediocre

Attached: ccl.jpg (750x738, 374.4K)

needs to get exciting next episode or this show dead
enough with the setups, give us a real circus will ya

wait until episode 4/5 ;^)

I'm enjoying it, but it probably does help that my expectations were at rock bottom after GoT, Matt Smith being cast, and all the stuff about black Targs. Overall though I'd say it's close to season 1 of GoT.

Attached: 1600865005470.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>colored folk

Attached: img.png (449x448, 207.24K)

The show is okay but its legitimately jarring for the race swapped character to be talking about pure bloodlines

It's decent which in current year is very uncommon