Wtf? I thought it was Rome, too

Wtf? I thought it was Rome, too

Attached: whowantstobe.jpg (2088x1280, 263.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LssgdtgJxA4&t=34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a garbage question

fpbp
/thread

Pack it up boys.

YEAH I GO TO ROME TO VISIT KITCHENS

YOU IDIOT
YOU CLOWN
YOU BASTARD
YOU FOOL
RETARD
NIGGER

"people" who have a problem with this question are legitimately retarded

Questions like this are why people stopped watching Millionaire. "What did [random nu-media outlet say] about [thing] a couple months ago?" is not a legitimate trivia question. It's like asking "What did my Aunt Francis have for breakfast on Tuesday of last week?"

AND WHY WOULD A FURNITURE STORE SELL MEATBALLS???

"What some Buzzfeed writer said in a Buzzfeed article" is plainly not a legitimate trivia question for a general knowledge trivia game.

The buzzfeed part is completely irrelevant. The question is essentially "what place is known for selling kitchens and meatballs?"

youtube.com/watch?v=LssgdtgJxA4&t=34s

The first questions are supposed to be easily solved with logic and funny. The Buzzfeed mention was just there to provide an official source. Of course nobody expects you to read that trash website but you should know Ikea sells kitchens and has restaurants selling swedish food.

I didn't know they sold food at Ikea

People don't actually take selfies in an Ikea right? I mean taking selfies in general is pretty faggy behaviour, but in an Ikea of all places?

Attached: 1616669472784.jpg (547x531, 51.18K)

>he's never taken fun photos with the boys at ikea
ohnononono

They don't he's retarded

You think nobody has ever purchased a kitchen or a meatball in Rome, you consoomer idiot bastard?

>can't afford an Ikea kitchen
what

Ikea's whole gimmick aside from cheap is that they have a cafeteria, anyone who's ever been in an ikea would know that

but of course the kikes are advertising their rag in the question

Attached: judenstop.jpg (956x952, 65.88K)

You WILL buy your furniture at Ikea

Everyone and their mother knows Ikea sells food and especially the meatballs are well known.

People like who are the reason why there's so much seethe at this question
Keep practicing your reading comprehension, sport

Okay but I have never been in an Ikea

>swedish meatballs
retard kys

This. How can you not make the fucking link to IKEA

Kek, what a retard. You have to be living under a rock to be never hear about ikea meatballs

... why would you go to rome to take pictures in kitchens?
who goes on trip aboard to take pictures in somone kitchen?
buzzfeed is garbage and so is question but you can deduct answer from the first part

They taste all tasty in me tummy, haters cry more

Attached: 1660399065964056.jpg (470x350, 22.48K)

Are you all actually retarded autistic pants shitting incels????? Have you ever been with a girl? Some of my most fun memories with girls are shopping in Ikea, it's the best first date choice ever. Also it's very fun with a girlfriend too! If you want to meet with a girl, just tell her that you need to buy a lampshade and some other stuff from ikea and ask her if she wants to come with you. Then
>you make stuff of ridiculous decorative stuff
>you learn about each other's tastes
>you drink a coffee together and eat meat balls and can complain about the food and make jokes about how cheap you are to make that your first date
>you can run around like kids and jump on couches and beds
>depending on how it goes you can make some first lewd jokes like "let's go to the bedroom section, it's important because we'll be spending a lot of time in bed hehe" but be careful with that obviously but sometimes the girl is already really into you
>then you can go home maybe and install whatever you bought
boom she's at your place, you had fun, you already know tons about each other, maybe you can even pick up a wine on the way back and have a glass, YOU FUCKING INCELS THIS QUESTION WAS OBVIOUS AS FUCK

That sounds like a you problem

>you make fun* of ridiculous decorative stuff
...of course

I'm comfortable with it.

>duhhhhh meatball spaghetti ITALY
amerishart logic

Literally only incels on Any Forums think Rome is a better answer than IKEA.
What makes the people who browse this board so retarded?

Is this the angry incel thread?

Because it's a big store and they want you to be there all day. And swedish meatballs is a food that everyone knows.