Why do you guys care so much about Rings of Power? you seem really upset about it. friends, it's just a tv show

why do you guys care so much about Rings of Power? you seem really upset about it. friends, it's just a tv show

Attached: 1661464047814840.jpg (976x850, 172.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pepethefrog/
reddit.com/r/pepetraders/
reddit.com/r/Pepe_Memes/
reddit.com/r/RarePepe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also, I will watch it only for she

Attached: 2Y2A0113.jpg (2000x2709, 211.85K)

>Why do you guys care so much that culture is under attack by oligarchs and they are attempting to remove all european identity from any medium?
why are leftists such bank bootlickers?

because people here are mentally ill obsessed individuals

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THE WHITE RACE IS FINISHED THE JEWS WON BECAUSE HOBBITS ARE BLACK NOW!!!!!!

What? Real life? Why would I care that western countries are all in a dystopic state? I'm just comfy watching tv in my neet bunker.

>that culture is under attack by oligarchs and they are attempting to remove all european identity from any medium
NYOOOOO THERE'S BLACK PEOPLE IN MY FANTASY TV SHOW SET IN AN IMAGINARY WORLD THAS IS NOT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM SUPPOSED TO MIRROR OUR REAL WORLD NYOO

Attached: 1659934768365427.jpg (824x983, 90.22K)

leftists would be even more upset if the show was white/accurate

It's a book they never read.

sure some sjw's on twitter would be upset. but do you really think leftists would be here on Any Forums making countless threads because the actors are white? you're actually delusional

This.
We're being genocided and not a soul cares, not even fellow anglos. Lord of the Rings was the last bastion of pure white mythos, where white little children could see that they can be brave heroes with subtle yet strong Christian undertones. But now? Now we're joke characters or bumbling bad guys. We're nothing and lesser races are taking it as if they created it for everyone.
It's all so tiresome...
It's all so disingenuous...
Clown. World.

This is why they're so smug. Also why I throw job applications in the trash that have pronouns.

Just because corporate cash-grabs rule the lives of mouthbreathing retards doesn’t mean they have to rule yours.

It's cultural appropriation.

Top bait

>We're being genocided
yeah people are LITERALLY DYING because there's black hobbits now

Attached: 1661346201537913.jpg (657x527, 52.9K)

>i-it's bad on purpose
>STOP MAKING FUN OF IT!
>w-why do you even care? OBSESSED MUCH!?

Attached: its-over.jpg (1032x1495, 230.6K)

>>i-it's bad on purpose
>>STOP MAKING FUN OF IT!
user no one in this thread said anything about that. What are you even taking about?

It's funny to watch people defend it. It's going to be even funnier when it actually releases, everyone can see for themselves it's shit, but Besos bootlickers still feel compelled to defend it.

is there a way to filter reddit frogposts?

Middle earth is our world dummy. Now do a african myth with all white people faggot

I'm not when defending it, it's just weird to see everyone get do upset about it

no :)

Attached: 1661643704467381.png (657x527, 272.17K)

reddit.com/r/pepethefrog/

reddit.com/r/pepetraders/

reddit.com/r/Pepe_Memes/

reddit.com/r/RarePepe/

Its not about money. Only midwits think its about cash.

oh no tranny frogsisters we’ve been found out!

Attached: IMG_20220901_165415.png (713x500, 71.73K)

>IS NOT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM SUPPOSED TO MIRROR OUR REAL WORLD NYOO
exactly, so keep the niggers out of it

I'm not anglo. I'm scottish.

Attached: 1640107655510.jpg (614x960, 113K)

this

so much this

>named after a germanic tribe
>speak a germanic language
>not descended from germanics
?

>threads because the actors are white
No, because they are supposed to be white. Also they would be using twitter or reddit instead.

This. This. This.
It's about demoralizing the West, a plan that has been in the works for hundreds of years. Once whites are relegated to nothing but complete jokes to the other races they'll just walk in and take everything else you have left. Once whites are out of the way you'll be eating bugs a few months later and living your #podlife. This is somehow totally acceptable to you all.

>I'm scottish.
so how the fuck is a story written by an English author in any way something you could consider "your" story? don't you have some sheep to fuck or something?

kek I use some of these to find rares. redditors know how to meme, r/circlejerk is like this place too

user Germans are mostly white, unlike British
you're not making any sense. I'm saying that leftists would be making threads on here if there's a show with white actors that's should have been black. sure on reddit or Twitter but that would literally not be our problem then. these chuds are making the posts here though.

N

It european white and Christian. Don't you have a dick to cut off or a corporation to defend, fake woman?

They took something I loved and twisted it into something to insult me with, why would I NOT be irritated by this?

Come on man, if you genuinely consider Scotland to be typically European then I guess Azerbaijan is too

What continent is Scotland located? And how old are you?

Why even post something this unbelievably retarded?

Honestly I feel like that moment of complete discontent is quickly approaching and the other races, even the protected Jews, will be sent a very hard and violent message. We've been taking this beating for a long time, and even the most accepting of normies are getting sick of it; it's especially apparent when you start dropping subtle redpills, and you better believe I have my whole family and extended family asking questions about the jews and blacks at every holiday gathering.