I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: also on pc.webm (854x480, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1hLl4eW5D2Ie
youtu.be/cQQD4Jevi_Q?t=227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't either, I get the zinger

Fucking Bongs and their curries.

imagine your shits the day after

do americans really?

Attached: kfc double down.jpg (2000x1131, 237.75K)

They got rid of these out of "health concerns" like Four Loko

no need to imagine fren. The commercial is showing the results explicitly enough

>They got rid of these out of "health concerns"
no shit what clue them in?

what's the round thing and what sauce is on the bottom?

Test

Hash cup. You dig out the hash and smoke it until the sandwich becones appetizing

I get a bad rash on my face from eating such garbage. I envy people who can digest such garbage

how was four loko? talked to some exchange students at the prime of epic mealtime and they said it was actually dangerous

Junk food wrapped in more junk food.

that looks messy as shit
im never eating curry with my bare hands

voca.ro/1hLl4eW5D2Ie

Just imagine the trashiest malt liquor imaginable with an energy drinks worth of caffeine. I doubt it was that dangerous but it probably gave college freshmen quite the scare when they chugged two and started tweaking

GOOD MORNING SIRS

People are going into debt from buying fast food on finance.

Attached: 1650652420025.png (680x680, 220.72K)

two of them would have you stumbling and stuttering. RIP

>chugged two
It baffles me how can anyone drink more than one energy drink.

>156mg of caffeine
>12% abv
I mean. Its obviously not good for you, but thats just the equivalent of having half a bottle of wine and a Monster

sounds pretty cost-effective to me considering i drank a lot of vodka-red bull in my teens

Mixing alcohol and caffeine is dangerous because caffeine somewhat negates alcohol's effect so you can easily drink way too much

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/cQQD4Jevi_Q?t=227

Attached: file.png (256x400, 95.47K)

>american cuisine

Attached: 0fd33e1c-3004-45a9-9527-1c87971d4ddb.png (1080x584, 802.78K)

Like every other over-18 product banned in America, the fear was that teens would be drinking it, and since boomers can't put down the meth pipe and stop watching tucker carlson long enough to see what their children are up to they needed the government to do it for them.

>post that isn't processed chitin and grasshopper legs, cat's milk and grass clippings
>"do americans really?"

Attached: 1658941707639095.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

fast food is barely a level above eating ze bugs. it's pure goyslop from the trough

Why did they even try?

Whats with 3rd worlders and thinking that anyone cares about anything they say?

you can buy pic related if you're in bongland. sounds like the same sort of thing. I bought a few just to see what they were like once, tasted fuckin awful.

Attached: blocks_image_5_1-1336110284.jpg (603x463, 80.76K)