GRACE RANDOLPH "GALADRIEL MARY SUE"

>“Morfydd Clark was so happy to get the big role of Galadriel. In fact she said she fainted when she found out. So I feel bad that I have to report that she’s the worst casting choice of the show and drags the entire thing down.”

>“She makes Galadriel both an Elven Mary Sue and an Elven Karen who would like to speak to the manager. I can’t believe it! I can’t believe she’s both of those horrible things!”

>“While her performance is definitely part of the problem, she gives Galadriel absolutely no nuance. Galadriel has like one mode and it’s annoying.”

>Randolph then points to a scene where Galadriel single-handedly kills a snow troll without the support of her all-male squad. “All the guys just stand there and watch. I’m like why aren’t you guys a well-oiled machine that she happens to be the leader of. That was just incredible. It was just shocking and ridiculous. They all just there and she’s like, ‘Don’t worry boys, I’ll handle this snow troll’ And you’re like, ‘What? Why don’t you tell them like maneuver A or maneuver B?'”

Attached: e4732900-25c9-11ed-83c9-db71146be482_1200_630-780x470.jpg (780x470, 43.73K)

how is it her fault how the character is written ? ? ?

if even a peanut-brain like Grace complains about the strong womyn character you know it must be insufferable

Because good actors can call out shit directors or at the very least had nuance

Grace fucking Randolph wrote this? Holy shit this is going to be hilariously bad

Yeah this.
Imagine if contrapoints complained about a tranny being too tranny and annoying.

>Disney shill doesn't like the product of another company

>“While her performance is definitely part of the problem"

Guessed you missed this part, illiterate simp.

>hamfisted MUH STRONK WYMEN WARRIOR character turns out to be garbage
Damn, who could have ever seen that coming?

Imagine having a "name" like "Morfydd" and thinking you count as a human being. Vile nigger-loving skank.

Attached: 5135g194qzg51.jpg (640x640, 114.49K)

Are you really having to resort to shilling Grace fucking Randolf to find a negative review for Morfydd/Galadriel? lol
Desperation

sounds like star wars all over again
bravo JJ Abrams bravo you did it again

>She makes Galadriel both an Elven Mary Sue and an Elven Karen who would like to speak to the manager.
>She fights a troll solo and 360 noscopes it
yeah that's definitely the actors fault
you're both retarded and so is whoever the fuck this Grace Nobody is

the maisie one always cracks me up

Grace shills for lots of movies and tv shows and she's been gushing about shit like the Wonderwoman movie, when that was actually in direct competition to Disney Marvel. So why would you think she goes out of her way to shit on a show that isn't at all in any direct competition with Disney?

Never heard of her before and she probably kept her mouth shut and went with it for the paycheck.

Grace is the biggest fucking retard in the entertainment industry
She also thinks all the elves are gay, literally every single one of them

Attached: IMG_7094.png.jpg (1284x617, 179.06K)

Cicero wasn't even in Britain

>She also thinks all the elves are gay, literally every single one of them
Not true, lying piece of shit shill.
She said all elves are coded gay / lgbt and compared it to Hitchcocks Rope which is famous for having characters try to act like homos without completely giving it away.
Her complaint is basically
>if they're all going to act like flaming faggots just be honest and let them kiss or whatever

so did she watch the whole this or some of the first episodes?
sure Galadriel being a karen can work, if she learns and changes her attitude through the show

Not gonna lie, that swamp life sounds very comfy. Let the romans despise me, I'm just chilling in my swamp.
Moisturised, unbothered, in my lane.

>She doesn't think all the elves are guy. Acchutually she just things they are all gay CODED
Same thing retard, to neck yourself

>implying she's so stupid she thought all the elves were homos is the same as her actual point
Why can't you ever stop lying?

Galadriel is a Karen though, as in she sees herself and self important and is entitled.
Idk what you faggots consider as Mary Sues these days but Galadriel is great at pretty much everything. One of the three greatest elves that ever lived.
This is entirely as Tolkien wrote her so complain to him if you don't like these kind of characters

>mary sue character is portrayed as a mary sue
galadriel was always overpowered. but i dont remember her ever physically fighting a troll

Why is everyone intent on bullying Morf? She's just doing her best.

Attached: morfy4.webm (1511x850, 1.77M)

all elves are gay, always have been
chads pick human

Quote is fake but he Cicero did say that Britain was completely worthless because Caesar had to keep the senate up to date with his governing of Gaul.
The full quote was basically britain had no silver or gold so the best we can expect are slaves, and you dont expect that any of them to know how to read and write do you?

her being a retard only highlights how stupid this show is when even someone like Grace can actually spot these issues. The point she is making makes perfect sense. The showrunners are evidently too stupid to realize that by making the men under Galadriel's command seem useless doesn't elevate Galadriel to look more badass, it just makes her look like an incompetent leader.

>This is entirely as Tolkien wrote her so complain to him if you don't like these kind of characters
Did he write this? I thought it was an Amazon thing.

Grace Randolph is a fucking dumbass

The fact you saved this screenshot like it means anything tells me everything I need to know about you.
>look someone else said a vague meaningless platitude I agree with
>I'll save this to post later

Well she didn't but if she wanted to she would absolutely be able to solo a troll with ease. Galadriel is a completely over powered top 0.01% elf. The only thing that provides faults are her personality which is similar to many of her Feanorean cousins