PLEASE do not bully our Morfy after tonight. She's doing her best with what she's been given

PLEASE do not bully our Morfy after tonight. She's doing her best with what she's been given

Attached: 1622999337263.webm (1200x1080, 1.78M)

She is ugly

4/10

Would not look at

Saint Maud was awful

Its tomorrow night, isn't it? I'm seeing conflicted reports

she should have been born good looking, younger and with the ability to make good decisions if she didn't want to get bullied, that's the life

Who’s this old crone? Send her back to the bog

What's with the rise of popularity in women that look like fucking aliens

where do you live

USA

She’s part of the problem

It makes me sick how y'all are trying to destroy this poor woman's soul. It's her first big role and you can see how much it means to her. She looks so happy. Her smile is pure wholesomeness. It vexes me to see all that hate. I hope it doesn't affect her and we can see her as Galandriel for many seasons

Attached: 1661995151879920.webm (650x850, 1.17M)

9pm eastern tonight

zamknij pizde spermiarzu

Lol nice can't wait for the memes

She's cute.
10/10

This is the same interview where she suggests a tranny should be cast as an elf, unironically.

DROPPED. I will NOT watch for she.

DOA, ratface scum.

100% GOING TO BULLY

Attached: ROCKYOULIKEAHURRICANE.jpg (500x750, 92.89K)

Take it back

>NOOOOOO DONT BULLI LE MEDIOCRE WELSH BITCH WHO CANT ACT
I will, cry more

They just have rare phenotypes. Monke Rhaenyra has partial abo genetics (hence the rounded, monkey-like chin), while Morfy is a rare case of pure celtic phenotype, uncorrupted by the ill anglo genes that made the average modern english "people"

what a disgusting goblina de los anglos

Attached: 1655906296935.jpg (351x351, 21.54K)

Ratfaced cunt
hope she never acts again

Why do you have to insult her? At least wait until you watch the episode. It's her first big role and she's putting up with so much hate because of people like you. It's pure evil.

Attached: Shutterstock_10444548cf.jpg (296x420, 38.06K)

I can't pronounce her name so fuck her

Pure celts are rat-people?

Inbred Welsh goblin
>50% celtic
>25% bongoloid
>25% sheep

Rat

Fuck Morfy. She has hit the wall already and will look like a decrepit hag in next seasons. I have no doubt that she will be recast. that's bong genes for you.

People are insulting her because she looks strange and a little bit repulsive. It’s funny that she was cast as one of the most beautiful women in the world of that story kek.

>Next seasons
No such thing is gonna exist

Not reading that simp post, going to her social media accounts as we speak to bully her sid from ice age looking ass

Attached: B842F935-3264-4CDD-8185-833795C89978.jpg (1500x860, 62.84K)

Just trying to even out retards like you who keep spamming this 4/10 while proclaiming she's the greatest and most beautiful actress of all time.
Ugly rat faced cunt.

because she signed up for a trainwreck and doesn't matter if she makes your dick hard you fucking simp.
Don't worry tho, is not like she reads Any Forums, so the trannies andcpaid critics on twitter will praise her astounding talents and she will wipe her tears with the millions that she got for this job, and not think anymore about the evil chud that dared to criticize a movie

> a human bean actually made that shithouse meme
cringe