Stop pretending you're not hyped for Amazon's Lord of the Rings

Stop pretending you're not hyped for Amazon's Lord of the Rings

Attached: 1661769864655246.jpg (690x1171, 344.84K)

I'm hyped for its failure

i dont give a shit about lord of the rings and never will

You know, I kind of find her attractive at this point. I want to fuck that.

You're a grown man. Get hyped about moving out of your parent's house.

They turned Middle Earth into goyslop. I am unsurprised, we near the end my brothers. We all feel the thick stench of evil in the air, the demons try to molest children in libraries, the rulers are the vilest of all.
Don't abandon hope in yourself but this land and its people deserve none. They are fallen and many revel in it.

what's it called when the cankle goes all the way up

What can men do against suck reckless hate?

I'm not going out of my way to watch this anti-white Jewish propaganda piece. I've managed to not do so regularly since 2008 so I'm pretty sure I won't lose any sleep over not watching nigger dwarves, elves and hobbits.
That being said I am VERY HYPED for the shitposting, memes and banter online. Its gonna be a great next few days.

Attached: f7d.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Aye. Well said, fellow incel.

OH LAWD DEM RANGZ

What's the matter, Any Forums? Can't handle the idea that a strong person of color could be a hobbit?

Attached: check.jpg (1635x1052, 670.9K)

>Sadoc Burrows
lmao that can't be the real name

I'm really not lol, even without the basketball americans it would still be mediocre, plus it's not based on any book Tolkien actually wrote.

>please watch

Attached: rangfag.jpg (679x864, 89.28K)

WE WUZ KANGZ OF DEM RANGZ

There is no black hobbit

In a setting where the world is young and dangerous, and there is no easy way to travel a long distance, nor is there a reason to, it is difficult to try and reason why someone that clearly developed thousands of miles away is mixed into a place they wouldn’t be normally. Why the hobbits, humans, elves, and dwarves all did this. Or why nobody is going to talk about it, or why they went there in the first place. They want a demographic that defies logic so much, I don’t have any room left to believe in the fantastical elements they plan to show.

I’m not pretending. My entertainment no longer comes from watching the corporate swill. It comes from watching negative reviews of the corporate swill.

I don’t watch any contemporary media that features niggers.

I'll watch if that beast posts how much she benches, because I'm thinking it's more than most people I know.

>why arn't you excited to consoom more
woke propaganda, goy! we made this for you so watch it! also its not meant for you so your opinion doesn't matter!

just do it yourself bro

So when was the great Dwarf ethnic cleansing?
What about the elven?