Tolkien was racist

Attached: 1662025969005823.jpg (790x193, 224.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCAkaqbUPNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

Attached: R.jpg (740x399, 103.87K)

Good

And that's a good thing!

Nice fake letter

Did he like cats?

Any Forums posters if they were born 100 years ago
but look who won in the end, losers.

And here's why that's a good thing

There's a reason I love him.

lol your idea of winning alone defines you as a retard

That sounds like Lovecraft, not Tolkien

No he hated niggers and spics.

People get that mixed up a lot.

that's lovecraft

Libs are in the process of burning Western civilization down. You will rule a pile of ashes.

Really user, you don't say?

>with possible touches of residual Irish
based

death to the paddy

last I checked we own tolkien's works now. how are you winning again? :^) also have fun in the midterms. lol.

based

Attached: 1626358767085.jpg (512x628, 62.86K)

That's not Tolkien though. In fact he opposed racism and the Nazi regime at the time.

Attached: origin.jpg (584x1461, 120.38K)

Americans are that: disgusting

the western civilization was built by exploiting minorities, the weak and the poor. it deserves to be burnt down chud

>Tolkien was based

Attached: 1659239263167645.jpg (437x450, 34.72K)

It has been well known that Tolkien was racist for decades (since the release of his private letters by the Tolkien estate). Its funny, you would have thought they would have tried to hide such things but I suppose their allegiance to the truth outweighed self interest.

everyone was racist at the time

>Shits up everything with niggers and rapist muslims
Yeah such win duude

>I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people
This is so fake lmao

Attached: mindfreaked.gif (348x400, 144.69K)

thats right tovarisch, to correct this historical injustice we must instead prostrate ourselves at the feet of minorities, the weak, and the poor. they will lead us into a more enlightened future, one we can all be proud of. its the only right thing to do

god i hate the ir*sh and their crimes

He opposed Jewish people, fundamentally. International Jewish bankers to be more specific. This is well documented in his correspondence with CS Lewis.
youtube.com/watch?v=KCAkaqbUPNI

Attached: 81CBFUngZ3L.jpg (1683x2560, 259.68K)

Some rich jew own rights to make shitty version of tv Tolkien, that ain't much

yankies in absolute tears

he also made fun of communists that rant about fascists

>look who won in the end, losers.
unfathomable amount of cope. how is cutting you dick off and slowing dying from a shit smelling crotch wound "winning" exactly, disgusting troon?

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.7K)

He's just like me!

It's not racist to love your own race an date inferior rape culture races

everyone who wasnt exposed to unrelenting kike propaganda since birth is

>i-it's fake
Instead of trying to take ownership of another (dead) man's thoughts and identity come up with your own and stick to that.
Nazis really are the most unlikable people by a wide margin.

I go frequently to Ireland (Eire: Southern Ireland) being fond of it and of (most of) its people; but the Irish language I find wholly unattractive. (Letter from 1958)

I am always happy when I am in Eire (except, of course, the North, where I have never been) and am now suffering from acute Eire-starvation, but I see no immediate chance of getting back there again. (Letter from 1971)

Imagine if an historian compiled the most replied to posts you ever gave in this site and published it as "Selected Posts", how would the world react?

>Nazis really are the most unlikable people by a wide margin.
I agree that Ashkenazis really are the most unlikable but i disagree they are people; they are demons that worship satan in their synagogues

now post all the other comments he makes about irish

>REEEEEE people one hundred years ago didnt share the same world view that ive cultivated on twitter REEEEEE

I think you misunderstand, Tolkien would have never supported the Nazis. Because of Tolkien's distrust of Jewish International finance, it would have been natural that he would have opposed Jewish banking financed Nazism to his last breath. To expect anything different is quite frankly ludicrous.

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 10.36K)

They are all positive. He was a Catholic, my man. On a linguistic level he just wasn't a fan of Celtic languages bar Welsh.

>Gawd knows
LAWD OH GAWD ALMIGHTY DEM RAAANGS

no they arent you fucking lying. I know who you are you irish cunt.
You only post that because i told you about it and you cherry picked the best comments.
Why are you irish like this? born liars?

Italy lost homo

Why do people think Tolkien would have supported International Jewish banker financed Nazism? He opposed them the most!

Attached: 1661017620220454.png (1023x1022, 1.15M)

And he made one of the greatest book series known to man.
Checkmate you fucking limp wristed liberals.
OWNED.
STEP THE FUCK DOWN LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE BITCH OWNED FUCKING OWNED

first of all YOU don't own ANYTHING. Second, I never said you are not winning. Only that you are such an idiot your definition of winning is pretty much the same as getting assfucked by an incandescent bullet train