Here's your magical fantasy world bro

Here's your magical fantasy world bro

Attached: 1661997697971425.jpg (3840x2160, 1.52M)

>magical fantasy
>asoiaf
Looks good, I'm enjoying it

>magical
It isn't magical. Any magic shown is just smoke and mirrors, same as real life

I thought it was a screenshot from Rings of Power. They really all look the same, a drab CGI mess

the world of asoiaf is a miserable place.

Where'd they get cylindrical copper roofing, can they make sheet metal?

Can you imagine how sad George must feel, he had all these wonderful and colorful medieval fantasy situations in his head inspired by vintage fantasy media and he made his worldwide famous books and reputation on them, and then a huge rich production comes along to adapt it with an enormous budget so you can see it come to life and all they can come up with is this drab uninspired garbage for normalfags.

He even had a stipulation that heraldry and banners have to be more colorful in HotD and they still cucked him out of them in post through color grading.

Attached: 34eb.png (909x552, 948.53K)

>we need you to design a grand opulent arena for a key tournament and jousting scene that will be the biggest celebration Westeros has seen for decades
>I’ve got it! Grey brutalist concrete with no ornaments or decor and we’ll cgi all of it!
>great, I’ll send Mumbai the specifics

>ugly dull soft lighting nightmare
it hurts my eyes to look at this
people PAY to watch this

Attached: 1591052073708.jpg (864x540, 91.47K)

Attached: ugts.jpg (590x250, 54.44K)

I hate the Antichrist

Attached: Du455RAXgAELA_F.jpg (1200x1144, 247.89K)

Attached: we need to go back.jpg (893x1178, 270.29K)

This has to be the least aesthetic era for film ever. It's funny because we have the most advanced technology, yet movies have never been uglier.

Attached: 1631006435153.jpg (2000x2600, 1.72M)

Why would there be a tourney inside Kings landing. Wouldn't it be more likely to be in a field outside the city?

whoa, a fella asking the real questions here

When this scene came up I was reminded of Spartacus and during the tourney I just thought that I would prefer a rewatch of Spartacus instead of this shit.

tax policy

Well I suppose a king can have a tourney build inside the city, however this wans't the case in either history or the books. They usually did it outside the walls because no city could accomodate all the lowrds, knights, squires and servants that the participants took along the trip, so they had to build a tent camp for that reason. And when you're all dressed up in 40-50 kgs of steel, and so is your horse, you're not gonna want to rattle through a muddy, stinky city to get to the tourney, you just want to go next door, have your fight, get out of the iron and drink with the pals.
>tl;dr yes, you're right, stupid idea

Charles Dance and Coster-Waldou really carries the weight lookswise aren't they?
Bottom pic is just the ugliest bunch of mutts they literally find

I doubt he cares at all seeing as he's a fat cunt with zero integrity.

Didn't you get the memo? Anything set in or based on medieval society has to be dark, gritty, and dirty now

old time bad
only new time good
buy thing

Just like real medieval society then.

kek, spot on

yep, way too early

Attached: sheet metal.png (832x351, 131.06K)

IS...IS THAT...LACK OF COLOUR IN MY MEDIEVAL FANTASY???....AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE SSSAAAAAAVVVVVVVEEEEEEE LGBT COMMUNITY I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It doesn’t even look like they used a LUT. just camera RAWdog

Attached: faceless-men-invade-the-tourney-for-king-viserys-heir.jpg (2010x966, 404.45K)

What are the taxes like on rolling mills in Westeros?

literally what's to stop them from just hammering a bunch of copper into a thin shape technologically speaking?

excuse me

Attached: blade-runner-2049-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 97.46K)

Why are they looking at the helicam

Attached: 32.jpg (662x662, 110.15K)

incredible. if you freeze frame a TV show, you can tell that they copy pasted the crowd 6 times instead of hiring and clothing 200 people!

>>magical
>It isn't magical. Any magic shown is just smoke and mirrors, same as real life
Explain shadow baby killing renly

>jousting without a face guard
It's like the writers know their audience is a bunch of slop fed knuckle dragging retards and just don't care

based 2049 enjoyer

>why isn't this brooding drama about the weariness of war more colorful????

Rings of Power looks way less hazy and smudged

he was the only one without a face guard which illustrates how much confidence he has in himself or how much he underestimates his opponents
you're just retarded

Damn dude that's powerful and deep so many thought provoking layers, it's not that the helmet is a retarded design and they just wanted more of that actor's face on screen.

Attached: stream-piggy-tactics.jpg (1920x1080, 922.84K)

>noooo don't criticize my goyslop!!! it's immaculate!!!!
>tweeted from my fan pen #6 bezos-sama please send water