There's literally nothing to watch

There's literally nothing to watch

Attached: 1662029418543.jpg (720x700, 344.45K)

>Deadass, Jerry, it was on TOP of the bin, on GOD even!
>"Nah fr that shit was trash, George."

There's way too much to watch, but 99% of it is garbage. You can't even trust general consensus anymore, most shows that zoomers love are total crap

You may as well just go for a walk at this point
Enjoy the scenery, buy yourself a drink
Just take a break

Watch Columbo

Have you seen every Sarah Gadon kino?

What? I thought no cap was dont take a screen capture of what was said and share it.

Attached: sexmachineguns barbeq michael.jpg (502x439, 128.91K)

Been reading the last 8 years, but even books the 99 of stuff than is new is garbage. I even swallow chinese web novels before putting with shitty western stuff.

>You can't even trust general consensus anymore
>anymore

That better be an actual General you're talking about, because if you ever trusted whatever it was you perceived as "general concensus", you were merely engaging with your own psychosis.

Beavis and Butthead is still releasing
RANGZ out in 12 hrs
But I hear you, my dopamine is running dry on all my rerun material since I've been through it all 100x
I heard there was a new season of Toast
We're almost into fall television brother

Attached: EurlqyIWQAAnj4M.jpg (1051x1200, 83.41K)

>a drink
You alkyfags are all the same
>muh driink

I'm rewatching Mike, Lu and Og

such a zoomer attitude. there is literally more content than any single person on this planet can watch. are you one of those fags that refuse to watch things before a specific date?

>Reading
Every (((writer))) within the borders of continental Europe which is flaunted as important, controversial, the best of, talented, "x" of his generation... is an immigration/fag/muh racism shill.
Every major or central institution and publishing house is compromised, and I mean... Every... Single... One.

You can't be against them and get wide support, you simply can't.

At best, you can write unassuming, ideologically irrelevant novels, which - if well written - will get your name mentioned alongside the prestigious long nose shills, other than that... forget it.
Can't swim against the stream.

That's if you're talking serious literature and not just random fantasy schlock.
You don't have to bend when you're writting kiddie novels, because there's not that much forcing you... yet.

You are now the boomer. Culture has left you behind.

any other interesting boards in this shithole

checked, wallah

there are thousands of films and television shows available
both from the past and being made today
watch some of them

I just rewatch bb sop and sg1 and treks once a year each sometimes two
Modern stuff sucks unless it's under the radar kino like Chernobyl the terror or other mini series

>I heard there was a new season of Toast
It's not good. Drastic drop in quality compared to first seasons

Weedfags are debilitated levels of retarded and normalfags are too uptight.

There's no culture anymore, it's just an amalgamation of muttery and faggotry. It's just like a big mud pile.

Exactly what a boomer would say. Always shouting angrily into the sky about new thing as they fade into history.