This is actually a really good analysis of the infamous She Hulk rant...

This is actually a really good analysis of the infamous She Hulk rant. Instead of just pointing out that it's terrible he does a good job explaining how that scene could have been made to work with some better character development leading up to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LQ7B4TFOu4

Attached: critical drinker.jpg (1280x720, 105.5K)

this guy is a cringe boomer cuckservative. i bet the zoomies love him

>15 minutes of some chud using mental gymnastics to justify why he dislikes a show instead of just admitting it's because of the women/minorities in it
I'm good thanks

I don't even think he drinks. Real drunken rants would've at least been somewhat fun.

Attached: 1661742634649812.jpg (1909x1075, 439.68K)

Let me guess. He doesn't like your woke shit therefore he is [buzzwords]?

yes if by woke shit you mean genocidal fascism

tough month for the old ad revenue, drinker? I wont hold it against ye lad

It's not mental gymnastics. He goes through the episode and shows how they could have modified each scene to show the sorts of things she complains about in the rant, instead of her just saying it, creating empathy with her and making it easier for the audience to see see where she's coming from. Personally I appreciated that it wasn't just shit talking, but addressed the issues from a constructive criticism angle and even explained how the rant itself could still be used and worked in the story with some changes.

I fucking hate nina.

Shes a fucking neurotic jew but larps as persian, and every live stream is just her reaffirming something someone else has said, she doesnt have an original thought in her head.

Isn't she Mexican?

no just lives there.

Imagine even watching that show. You know it’s trash. Just don’t give it views.

I watch movies, but not tv series. I do watch reviews though so I'm not totally out of touch with what's popular.

Stop shilling your cringe channel faggot

mauler never shows his ugly mug on those streams?

Would you if you looked like this?

Attached: Callum Edmunds.png (449x307, 185.99K)

he mogs the scotsman

No. He’s too embarrassed.

this dude drinks jack daniels, his opinions are absoultely void regardless.

>How many of your female were virgins before marriage? Why should I care about their opinions?

Come on Any Forums, which one of you was this donation?

this guy fucks. and checked.

why are there so many nobodies who have zero involvment with tv and film production explaining how tv and film should be made? what the fuck do these fuckwits know, and if they knew anything, why don't they put it into practice and be a big success somewhere other than shittube?

Delusions of grandeur. I wish we could go back in time to before hollywood started shitting the bed in a more obvious fashion just so I could escape the ripple effect of these armchair experts as well.

You really need to stop shilling this basic milquetoast bitch.
What he says is obvious and predictable, basically the extent of Any Forums discussion but with a tiresome gimmick.

I usually hate this retard but he was right. In the comics Jennifer can control her power and Hulk in and out without much trouble precisely because she never went through the same traumatic experiences as Bruce.